Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Can You Answer Yes To All these Questions??
11/19/2007 7:51:30 AM

Hey Peter and Rebecca,

What I have found the greatest reason to mentor and be mentored is the fact, that I can help folks with the knowledge that I have.  By doing so I become acquainted with folks that have knowledge and skills that I lack or do not excel in, and would have a hard time departing that needed info or added skill set to my own team.  However by aligning with others I am able to bring those skilss to the team and learn them as well.  I see Mentors Club as a win win situation, in that regard.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
11/19/2007 11:07:18 AM

Hi Peter,

I'm not sure I wish to be able to answer yes to all my friend what would life be if one could answer yes to all these ? lol One is always learning daily ,always hungry ,always striven to be the best....then we retire and hopeful pass it on ...Thank you for sharing your offer to join a Mentors Club I wish it to bring you success my friend Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
11/19/2007 6:46:59 PM

Hello again, Peter ~

Just wanted to add one final comment ...

The way I make money is through my internet marketing company.  The mentoring I do is Free as a way of "giving back" to the industry.  And there's no price tag you can attach to that! In this case, I feel "Free" has a lot of "Value".

Thanks again for creating this forum.

Melanie

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 11:34:49 PM

Hi Jim,

That's exactly the point I made with Rebecca.

We as leaders are interested in "passing on" the best and most updated information as possible. In order to do so we must always be on the alert for the latest innovations, updates, techniques, skills and knowledge in order to pass on this info to our teams.

With Mentors Club I have all that. The variety of mentors in the club actually covers not only the business knowledge we seek but all areas of life, hobbies, martial and so much more.

Thanks so much for your input.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter   

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 11:58:26 PM

Hey Lee,

Well said. The only problem is that most people don't realize that they can't answer yes to all the questions or they think they know it all.

It's good to know where your weak points are and strengthen them. Like you I am striving to learn more everyday and always on the lookout for those that can assist me in that quest.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Mentors Club

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!