Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Veterans Day
11/12/2007 7:39:36 PM
 Hello everyone Von here!

It's Veterans Day. To some this means nothing, others they could care less, to me it's the greatest respect ever. I am a former enlisted United States Marine and a former commissioned United States Army Officer. I have volunteered and served our country during the Vietnam conflict through Desert Storm. My son is getting commissioned this year and he's going to be a proud Armor/Intelligence Officer. All of tis is great! If any of you are Veterans then you know where I am coming from and thanks for your service. If you have sons, daughters, cousins, uncles, aunts, or animals that have served then join in in our celebration. Understand that's the same camaraderie that I expect from our team. We all have one goal and that's becoming successful in our businesses.

Don't get thick skinned when you get a truthful reply. The truth hurts but it's still the truth. Let's help each other to success.  Oneice and I have started the dialog so join end. Thanks guys. This is going to be a forum like no other. We will all be profiting together!

Semper Fi (Always Faithful)

Von
Vonnie Wright CEO Total Motor Therapy www.gettmt.com You don't believe what you see, but rather, you see what you already believe."Your deeply held beliefs form a screen of prejudices that distort your external reality and cause you to see things not the way they are
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!