Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I know you like Free!
11/10/2007 12:56:52 AM

Dont have time to read  this ?

Click here for details

If we are going to advertise effectivly one thing we all need are some basic tools. The problem is most of the time you have to pay to even try them.

I am offering you some free tools that will be yours to use for as long as you want for free.

We need to:
Keep track of which ads are getting responses by using an Adtracker

Rotate our pages with a Rotator.

Collect the email addresses of the visitors that want more information and so building "YOUR OWN PERSONAL" list by using a Capture page.

Send out our messages on time to our contacts. through the use of an Autoresponder.

With the ISOR system you get not only all of the above free you also get:

A state-of-the-art Web page Editor to create a web page that you can use as a general web page, landing page or lead capture page. in conjunction with the Autoresponder.

There are Seo and Web enhancement tools with online scripts to allow you to check on your competition and help you to get your SEO right so that you can get listed higher. Your can also do your search engine submissions, check keyword density, and much more including an Adsense module that will take you through all the steps you need to do when setting up for Adsense.

The list goes on and I could just pull a load of facts from the site but you can read it all by

clicking here.

You have nothing to lose and possibly everything to gain so why not get yourself a free system and try it out. If you don't like it you can always leave. Its a two way door. However I am confident that if you take a little time and learn how to use these tools then you will want to stay.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I know you like Free!
11/11/2007 8:52:47 AM

Hi Bill,

I will come back and look again, but a cursory look at the site was very impressive!!!  And, more importantly it was written in a language I can understand, so I may even be able to follow directions.  Thanks!

Judy

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I know you like Free!
11/12/2007 4:44:27 AM

Hi Judy,

Please do and  remember  if you get stuck I always support  what I promote and I am just a message away  on Skype which I have open 24/7.  id is bjantiques.

+0