Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
George Graves

107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
CHECK out CB-United / Coastal Vacations
11/9/2007 2:39:51 PM
Hi Friend, George Graves here........ No this is NOT mlm, Coastal Vacations has been in business for well over 10 years or better. If you like more information , lets do a three way call with you , myself and Brian my Director, He is the founder of CB-United. You can call me at 1 626 242-4382. Thanks and God Bless ! P.S. Look forward to talking to you soon ! George  P.S. you get paid direct by FEDX MONEYGRAM ect.... 1000.00 Commissions per sale after your two training sales. Listen to the overview call at 1 212 461-2750

Hello Friends,

Thanks kindly for your interest in CB-United, Coastal Vacations,

Let me send you an important link that will answer many business related questions for your convenience .
The link contains information about our unique and proven marketing approach in CB-United, the compensation plan applied, further product due diligence and also includes additional testimonials.

In case you have any questions about CB-United / Coastal Vacations , please feel free to contact us at anytime, we will be happy to personally assist you from now on!

http://iamfree4travel.150m.com/members/SummaryProspectingMaterials.htm

To your success,

George Graves

Bus: 626 242-4382

Cell: 626 590-3293

Email -  gravesgeorge22@gmail.com
web:
www.iamfree4travel.150m.com

George Graves
2053 Flagstone Ave

Duarte , CA 91010

USA

Hello Friends, Thanks kindly for your interest in CB-United, Coastal Vacations, Let me send you an important link that will answer many business related questions for your convenience . The link contains information about our unique and proven ma
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!