Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Mind, Body & Soul – “I’m not good enough”
11/9/2007 10:04:25 AM

Thursday 8th November, Real Coaching Radio’s Host Coach Steve Toth and myself Co-Host, Holistic Psychologist, Dr. Venerina Conti brought to our listeners a topic that is at the heart of many people’s failures in life and that is the “I’m not good enough syndrome”.

Where does that syndrome come from? Are you willing to find out?  Are you ready to face it and move on?

You do realize that the only person stopping you from becoming who you want to be and doing what you want to do in life is you, don’t you?

Are you one of the millions of people who think that they are not good enough just because you think you are not pretty enough or clever enough or thin enough or whatever fears, doubts and issues that may lay secretly in the back of your mind and ingrained in your soul?

Have you ever stopped to really think about whether these complexes are truly yours or whether they are just others’ opinions that you have come to accept as reality.  Remember, the more someone says something to you, the more you think about it, the more you think about it, the more you believe it and soon, before you know it, you have acquired a new reality in your subconscious upon which you base your actions and create the world around you.

This is not who you are though.  Who you are is a spiritual being with the same capacities as anyone else in the world.  The only difference between you and a successful person is that the successful person acts upon his world and does not let the world just act upon him.

Forgive yourself your harsh judgments.  Forgive others because perhaps they knew no better. Everyone creates their own reality based on their own circumstances and influences in life.  There is no such thing as a perfect life.  Everyone has baggage.  The important thing is how you deal with the baggage that you are carrying.

If you cannot love yourself, forgive yourself and be at one with yourself, the chances are you will not succeed in having successful relationships with others.  Look deep into the inner you and discover even the most painful of content.  Let it rise to the surface, analyse it, cherish the lesson that may be contained within it and then let it go.

Create new realities for yourself based on what you love about you, the things you are best suited for and what your passions are in life.  Give yourself all the validation you need to restore the belief that you can be and you will be.  Once you restore this self-confidence you will find that the only limiting factor is your own imagination.

Listen in to our recorded show on Mind, Body and Soul and find out more about how you can learn to let go and forgive yourself and others.

Move forward and upward … the sky is the limit.

Namaste

Dr. Venerina Conti & Coach Steve Toth

www.venerinaconti.com – Available for Email or Live consultations

www.villavalview – Holistic Retreat

+0
Rahul Majumdar

130 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Mind, Body & Soul – “I’m not good enough”
11/9/2007 10:32:40 AM
Hi Dr. Conti, How are you? I feel guilty that I have not listened to your show yet. Still, I wanted to thank you for dealing with these great topics. I often have these thoughts in my personal, business, and sports (i.e. curling ;) ) life. Perhaps it's the constant striving for perfection that makes us feel disappointed with our actual results. When, in fact, we're really not all that bad! Continue to inspire and do your good work. Regards to the coach as well. Happy Divali and Namaste, Rahul aka Info-entrepreneur RM P.S. My curling teammate is on an Atlantic cruise that will take him to Funchal. So if you see a big boat anchored in the next few days, say 'Hi' to him!
The Best of List Profit Academy: http://www.info-entrepreneur-rm.info Barack Obama: From Obscurity to the Presidency. http://www.myobamausa.com Rahul's Expert Articles: http://www.ezinearticles.com/?expert=Rahul_Majumdar
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/10/2007 8:44:48 AM

Dear Rahul ...

Thank you for your post and it is lovely to see you again ...

So, you have a friend coming here to Funchal? ... when? ... we have lots of cruise ships that come in every day ... which day will he arrive?  ... How long is he staying for? ..... I could send you my phone number in a private message and I could meet up with him for a coffee ... show him a bit of Funchal .... in name of our friendship here in AdlandPro.

Let me know my friend ... and a VERY Happy Divali to you as well.  I miss the Divali celebrations that use to go on in the Middle East when I was there ...

Namaste and have a lovely weekend

Venerina

+0
11/11/2007 8:36:55 PM
YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH- Yes you are! Hello Venerina, No, I'm not too busy for you, anyway here is the link to my blog: http://LarryJ364mman.blogspot.com And a beautiful warm sunday for you my sweet, cute, smart friend. Dr. V. I love you.    Larry
Lawrence Johnson PicRedirect http://jvz7.com/c/268293/81787
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!