Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
You must master your time...
11/9/2007 10:04:06 AM

"You must master your time rather than becoming a slave to the constant flow of events and demands on your time. And you must organize your life to achieve balance, harmony, and inner peace."

-- Brian Tracy

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: You must master your time...
11/9/2007 1:19:28 PM

We are all given the same numer of minutes each day and once they are gone we cannot get them back.  Also, the older you get the faster they fly by.

A. Shirley Manion

Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/9/2007 1:49:13 PM

Hi Bogdan,

One of my favorite subjects and one of my favorite Quotes.  Before I sold my first Insurance Policy, some 35 years ago, my Sales Manager inbedded one thought in my mind.  "The only real asset a Salesman has is his time.  Manage it effectively, and you'll quite possibly be very successful in this business."  He was right.

One of my other favorite quotes on this subject:

"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot."
-- Michael Altshuler

Have An Awesome Weekend,

Phil   

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/9/2007 3:08:08 PM

Hey, Anne and Phil - do your minutes still have 60 whole seconds in them?  If so, I am getting shorted!!! (LOL)

Bogdan, this a a great quote, and I love what Phil's manager told him when he started selling insurance.  "Time management" is probably one on my biggest challenges.  I have had to do some re-grouping!!!

Thanks, Bogdan!

Judy

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/9/2007 3:16:21 PM
I have been thinking very seriously about this lately.

I'm having to be very strict with myself.

If one isn't careful, one spends too much time reading and answering emails or posts in forums etc.  One has to find a balance.

I now set aside time in the day when I make myself go away from the computer and my inbox, so that I can get on with other things, like the book I'm writing.

I know what you mean Judy.  Time goes by so quickly.

But I am a bit of a taskmaster and I think I give myself lists that are too long.

On the other hand if one doesn't expect more of oneself one won't progress from where one is.  That's another topic....

Bonne nuit,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!