Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
PLEASE HELP ME CONGRATULATE SARAH PRITCHARD
11/8/2007 8:11:43 AM
Hi Everyone,
Surprise for today is that Sarah Pritchard has been selected as my Profile of the Day for 11-8-2007, so please drop by and offer her a word of encouragement.

Thanks, Stephen
Profile of the Day forum
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Re: PLEASE HELP ME CONGRATULATE SARAH PRITCHARD
11/16/2007 6:32:19 PM
Greetings Stephen, A week later, but I found this post. And tell Sarah she got my vote. Her heart is in everything she does on AND offline, and it shows in the work she gives us here at Adland. So Sarah, if you're reading this, a thousand Kudos! We all love you here. Keep it up, ok?! Your Friend, Benton Middleton
Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PLEASE HELP ME CONGRATULATE SARAH PRITCHARD
11/19/2007 3:07:08 PM
Goodness Benton,

Such lovely kind words.

Thank you Stephen, for my POTD Thankful Thursday and Thank you so much for your kind words Benton.

I feel good now.

blessings,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!