Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Wanna See My Daily Plan Of Action?
11/10/2007 3:17:23 AM

HI jason

I know we both have been working hard to help are downlines in this regards but we will help those that are willing my friend

Robert Phillips

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2007 6:08:42 AM

Hi Robert,

Yesterday, I took flyers to 5 sites with 4 each place which means I left 20 oportunites posted in 2 small towns near here.  I was there on business so it was not out of my way, just took a little more of my time.

Today I am  putting up business op. flyers in my home town. Hopefully a little driving around will pay off with some  new associates. Also, I am going through my address list and send e-mails. Third, I am going to make a conscience effort to watch for incoming e-mails and not just delete them without returning a" thank you and here's an opportunity".

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/21/2007 3:21:43 AM
Hi Mary

Everyday its always go to include promoting your business while your out running around

I usually pass out a business card out while am at the store or leave one on the counter top at a gas station you never know who will see it

Could be your next big recruit

Always return a email with a reply

The best benefit of it is making a new friend or someone signing up with you

As i say leave no stone un turned tell everyone

people you think that might not be interested might be

Keep up all the good work you do Mary

Robert Phillips
+0
Mark Mcculloch

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/4/2008 9:09:09 AM
Im very happy robert to see that everything is going very good with you at UVME.
Extremely Limited BONUS Offer. Guaranteed Only Through Midnight tonight. Special 100% BONUS Offer For Entrepreneurs! VISIT: http://marketing.coachofsuccess.com "Get Thousands of Unique Visitors" FREE REPORT, VISIT http://freetraffic.coachofsuccess.com
+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/16/2008 1:42:14 AM
Hi Mark

Uvme is a great business and i have already earn my money back

Of course with any business you have to put time and effort in to see a return on you investment

Robert Phillips
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!