Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
WIllie's lesson helped me do this ...
11/6/2007 6:04:18 AM
My trip was adventurous thanks to my business and YOU. Just recently I took a trip from Castle Rock, CO to the northside of Wheatland Wyoming. I did it on a 50cc Honda Ruckus scooter!!! I totaled over 500 miles on the two day trip. My destination was to go to Riverton, WY. But, weather did not play in my favor and I had to turn around and head back home. But I had a blast.

Showing scooter and mileage sign on trip back to Castle Rock, CO.

Winds started blowing on the second day on average of 60 to 80 mph. Temperature had dropped to the 30's in the day and teens at night. But I was dressed well and prepared for such climates.

What does this have to do with any internet business? I couldn't have done the trip without it. While I'm out enjoying myself my business is still making money and it made me money to do the trip.

Let me show you what the expenses were.

This is the scooter that I bought

2004 Honda Ruckus scooter - $1800.00 (bought it used in Sept. with only 300 miles on it)
New Bell full face helmet - $164.00 price with tax
Snowmobile pants - $119.00
thermal underwear - $54.00
thermal inner gloves - $28.00
outer riding gloves - $68.00
steel toe riding boots - $89.00
thermal socks - $16.00
face mask - $12.00
2 sweat shirts - $10.00
Backpack - $38.00
Misc. map, gas, etc. - $60.00
Natural chem. warmers - $6.00
1 glln. gas can - $4.00
________
Total - $2488.00

Now this is what I spent for a joy ride. The scooter will give me more pleasure as time passes.

How did I quickly raise this kind of money and say I have it to blow? I followed the lessons I learned from Willie Crawford and raised the funds in no time. It's not hard to earn money when you know how to do it the right way.

How much were these lessons? A measly $5.00. Five dolllars to learn how I later can have fun over and over.

With Christmas coming do you have enough to buy everyone all those gifts you want to give? If not, you may want to look at Willie's way of raising quick cash. It really is easy to do IF you follow the steps he lays out for you.

Check it out. You have nothing to lose and a lot of happiness to gain.

Click here NOW!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!