Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Another trip ... but to move and ...
11/6/2007 4:13:19 AM
Hello all,

Yep, another trip. But, this one will be to go see family I haven't seen in 7 1/2 years and then will be relocating to my old stomping grounds, Richmond, VA.

Seems I have more music to create and Jeff "Cherokee" Bunn has tracked me down to do the project. Jeff is a long time Atlantic Records recording artist with groups like Parliament (P-Funk), Funkadelic, Brides of Dr. Funkenstein, Praxis and a few more.

If you want a little info about the project click here.

Former drummer, Craig Saverese, once studied under both Carter Beauford of Dave Matthews band and me, is now a soldier in the US military. I wish Craig all the best.

So I will be joining back to an old group to pursue new ventures in the musical realms.

I will have a time of absence again from ALP while I travel and then get settled but I will be back.

Best to every one of you.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

P.S. A new drummer's website is in development by me and will include resources to other instrumentation for study as well.  Site is www.badassdrumming.com

Ebook volume 1 is finished and soon to be released. Watch for more details.

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Another trip ... but to move and ...
11/6/2007 7:42:46 AM

Ken,

Safe trip and sounds as if you are rekindling a love of making music. 

Great part of the country there too, as I remember.  Back in '69 my Dad was stationed at Quantico, lived in Woodbridge, I went to school in Fredricksburg.  Stratford High School.  My dad was a Civil War Buff so he was always taking day trips to memorial sites and such that included Richmond.  Thanks for the memory.

This time of year the scenery should be great, if you are driving.

Be Safe,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 8:14:52 AM

Travel safely, my friend!!  Looking forward to your ebook!

Judy

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2007 8:41:06 PM
Hey drummer boy, its me, havent been in your forums much usually were somewhere else talking but just wanted to see if they were still active hehe. Got graphic for ya. Enjoy your thanksgiving if we dont talk before then. God_bless you. Thomas..
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!