Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Mobillcash Alert...Please Drop What You Are Doing...Part l
11/5/2007 12:08:28 AM

Hi Friend, your ship has just come in. Have you heard about making payments anywhere with your mobile phone, including vending machines? The days of credit cards are just about over. Online payments are now more secure with your mobile phone than they are with your computer. All you have to do is send a text message saying Y, and you are approved for a purchase. Furthermore, here is your chance to earn over six figures a month and effortlessly watch the money flow into your bank account.

-----------------------

Have you ever wished you could be paid a percentage of everything sold online?

-----------------------

BREAKING NEWS - World's First in Mobile Payments

MobillCash is the world's first Mobile Payment System where a customer needs only a mobile phone and nothing else to make a purchase.

A customer doesn't need cash, credit, credit cards, a bank account or even ID.

Click Here to See How MobillCash Works.

We began programming over five years ago, and in our first year of launch we've gained support and approval from over 100 Mobile Phone Carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone and Sprint/Nextel in fifteen countries. We are growing daily.

Over 500 million mobile phone subscribers can purchase goods and services from any merchant world-wide! Our goal is to be over one billion by 2008.

Now that we've done all the hard work, we need thousands of people just like you around the world telling millions of merchants that there is a secure way to make the sale when the customer doesn't have any money, credit or bank account.

"Now merchants can make a secure sale when a customer has no cash, no credit cards, no bank account, and doesn't want to give up his ID."    --Philip Tarazi, VP Affiliate Marketing for Mobillcash--

Become an affiliate today and start earning a percentage of all transactions no matter what product or service is sold. At Mobillcash we don't sell any products or services. We simply help others sell more of their products and services. We help those who don't have any other way of making a payment or those who want to protect their personal and financial identification make the purchase simply and quickly.

----------------------

In just a few days Mobillcash is starting a major television campaign to begin promoting their products and services. You need to get in now before this campaign begins so you can reap the rewards of multitudes of people who start signing up. I have seen the light. Please join me now and let's make this the best program at Adlandpro.

----------------------

After you have joined, please come back here and make a post. We can do this as a team effort. Thank you for you time, and I wish you only the best!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Mobillcash Alert...Please Drop What You Are Doing...Part l
11/5/2007 2:26:39 PM

Hi Jim,

I am all signed up!!

Have a great trip and look forward to your return!

Judy

http://www.mobillcash.com/merchant/?aff_id=AF072562

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 3:07:25 PM

Hi Jim,

Here is the affiliate link:

http://www.mobillcash.com/affiliates/?aff_id=AF072562

+0
Andrew Anderson

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 6:52:42 PM
Hey Jim,

The best benefits with Mobile Cash come when your IYN team members join Mobil Cash as an affiliate in their IYN back office. Especially if they are really serious about their success and upgrade their membership to either Mobile Affiliate or WiFi affiliate to take advantage of 2 massive TV advertising campaigns that will soon be driving traffic to our links.

The more members we have in the IYN MBC team, the higher our team position reaches spelling out bonus money and virtual doubled earnings for everyone. See the standard MBC Affiliate program allows for limited second level commissions unless you are able to sign a ton of high paying merchants and each member of your team signs high dollar merchants.

With the IYN MBC program we earn from our upline instead of the downline and grow that position to top level commissions and split a larger piece of the affiliate commissions each month. In addition only IYN MBC members can take part in the television Co-Op.

Post your IYN link proudly James as I know your friends can not refuse a chance to double their earnings from MBC and tap into the really big money that comes from being an IYN member.

Andy Zeus Anderson

P.S.
I have been a upgraded IYN member since January 2007 and was in profit in just 7 days. Even if you are not in my direct downline I would be proud to share with you my secrets to massive conversion in It's Your Net.
+0
Joe
Joe Coon

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/5/2007 8:30:54 PM
Hey Jim,

I have thought about you several times here lately (haven't seen ya on YIM)
and then you pop up with this....

Well I looked and it looks good so I have joined with you to see where this is going!

Cheers!
Joe
Global Connection Network - A Better Cellphone Deal For Millions is here, 2015. More Information

SpinQast has launched! This product will save people millions $$$. SpinQast Distributor Opportunity
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!