Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Awesome Advertising Opportunity
11/4/2007 7:31:18 PM

Last week, I accidentally stumbled upon a way to get tons of free advertising.

What scares me most about my discovery is that not only is it free, but it is also more powerful than even having a large opt-in email list.

I predict that eventually, most of the so-called "Internet Marketing Gurus" will start using something like DesktopLightning.com instead of, or at least in addition to their opt-in lists.

Step 1. Sign up for free and get your own web page

Step 2. Sit back and watch your network grow virally at exponential speeds

Step 3. Broadcast messages directly to the desktops of everyone in your network

This program is certified to be virus free, and  contains absolutely no spyware.

All this program does is act as a communications hub to allow the direct desktop communication to occur.

Here's where you turn this all into massively powerful free advertising.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Awesome Advertising Opportunity
11/5/2007 6:23:01 PM
Hey there, where you bin???? You disappeared on us. Glad to see you back and promoting!!!
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 2:45:55 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
11/30/2007 12:44:58 PM

Hi Mary. I know I have been hit and miss with posting. I was so busy gearing up my advertising that I had a little heart attack. Now that's just silly. I don't have time for a heart attack this time of year!!!I have been on the "catch-up" treadmill for 3 weeks now and am trying not to cheat the doc too much, lol. (he says I can work a few hours a day ~~~ Now that's just silly!

I have a nice long list of Traffic Exchange sites that are free to join and I am getting some great results from them.

There are also some great SEO Stratagies toward the bottom of the page that are free! Help yourself and Happy Holidays!

Check out the rest of my website for Holiday Shopping. We are family friendly.

+0
11/30/2007 12:53:45 PM

Oh Nick, the graphics above are beautiful. Mind if I borrow them from time to time?

If you read the post to Mary you will see why I haven't been around much. (Don't worry, they can't keep this country gal down for long). Thanks for the warm "welcome back".

I have some other great Traffic Exchange sites for you to check out. I'm getting some great exposure!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!