Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carl Haavaldsen

825 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Downline Magnet Testimonials Page! Please Read!
11/4/2007 12:21:02 PM
HI Everyone, This is the testimonials page for The Downline Magnet Affiliate Program. "By making a post in this thread, you hereby give permission for RMC Global to post your testimonial live on the Internet" Please Note: This is a LIVE FEED!! DO NOT Post anything other than a Testimonial in this thread or it will be deleted and you will be BANNED! Members, Please Note: DO NOT include your link in your testimonial as it does go live on every page and gives an unfair advantage to others. Since the ebook launched 4 days ago, we have cycled 5 members in Fortune5Minutes putting not only $100.00 in their pockets but $10.00 commissions of the ebooks in other members pockets. This is getting exciting, members getting paid in less than a week. Isn't that what you've been looking for? Come on and get on board. Don't miss out! Join the Downline Magnet Affiliate Program TODAY! Contact your sponsor for a link to join as they may already be a member. If you're sponsor is not a member of the affiliate program,you can go to: http://rmc.homebizlifestyles.com/DLM - to pay by PayPal To Your Success,
Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal http://www.carlhaavaldsen.com
+0
Re: Downline Magnet Testimonials Page! Please Read!
11/4/2007 12:28:08 PM
I have been trying to make money online for almost 5 years, haven't done very well.  Until know!  I have found the best e-book I have ever read.  The Downline Magnet!  WOW!  There is everything in there you need to successfully market online, & off line!  Even someone like me can follow the instructions!  The Downline Magnet is written clearly, concisely & to the point!  Best of all, I've already made money!  This is the absolute best!  Thank you Carl Haavaldsen for a great e-book!
Fran Chesler
+0
1/10/2008 12:25:34 PM

Thx Carl for a great e-book, it's info is very practical and easy to apply.  I love that you keep adding more chapters, filled with great tips on up to date Internet Marketing Savvy!

Bruce

+0
Tony Harcke

53 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/11/2008 3:27:53 AM

Greetings,

The Downline Magnet is the most Amazing ebook I ever read. With this ebook my Success online is for sure Guaranteed. It is so easy to follow, because of the clear written text and instructions.

Thanks Carl, you did a superb ebook.

Tony Harcke

+0