Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What's So Bad About Free Products?
11/3/2007 7:28:33 PM
What's wrong with starting out with a free product versus spending a lot of money on a product that you might not be able to make it work with the knowledge that you have. Just because it has a price on it and the sales copy gets you going does that make it a good product? I have been using several free products that are really good. The product has nothing to do with keeping people motivated to work their future. Should you work any less because it's free?

Von
Vonnie Wright CEO Total Motor Therapy www.gettmt.com You don't believe what you see, but rather, you see what you already believe."Your deeply held beliefs form a screen of prejudices that distort your external reality and cause you to see things not the way they are
+0
Re: What's So Bad About Free Products?
11/4/2007 10:41:41 PM

Hello Von,

Well, no, as a matter of fact, you should not work any less just because it is free.  Unfortunately, I have joined so many free programs, and received very little money from any of them, that I just do not have time to promote all of them.  I am just concentrating on one business right now.  It is a product that has helped me tremendously, and I am doing really well with it.  If you care to take a look, click on my signature, caring is sharing...

Thanks,

Oniece

Leave a legacy for your family or favorite charity. http://onieceg.realstew.com
+0
Re: What's So Bad About Free Products?
11/12/2007 7:25:56 PM
 Oniece,

I know exactly what you mean. I have tried promoting several programs just to end up in the same place with the same things that I started out with. the program that i have I am not promoting it because I am having a hard time asking people that shop both online and offline to save money for the same products that they are going to purchase anyway.  I am really at a stand still at how so many people are making money supposedly doing what I am having a hard time doing. I do know that I am tired of spending money getting no results. I am a signing agent so I give my cards away to new homeowners when they sign their contracts and  clients who refinance.  These people seem to be more receptive because they are just getting out of debt and want to save every penny they can.  Thanks for replying. By the way my wife and I just purchase a product similar to yours and we never felt so great. I didn't see the prices on anything. I would like to see a price list.

Von
Vonnie Wright CEO Total Motor Therapy www.gettmt.com You don't believe what you see, but rather, you see what you already believe."Your deeply held beliefs form a screen of prejudices that distort your external reality and cause you to see things not the way they are
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!