Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What is the most important ...
8/8/2005 11:53:52 AM
Hi again Kenneth and Beverly. Way to Go Beverly! Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
8/8/2005 4:35:24 PM
The most important to me is that I believe in what the "Good Book" says:..."being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you WILL complete it..."! Philippians 1:6 Just gotta BELIEVE in what you're trying to accomplish!!
Valerie N. Smith
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/8/2005 5:16:10 PM
Hello Kenneth, Sorry I arrived here so late, but you and Beverly are so right. And talking about listening, stats show only 5% per cent of the people in the world really listen. So it just goes to show, if you don't listen to a person, you won't find out their needs. Thanks for this great question. Make it a great day!
+0
Teri Fitzgerald

166 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/8/2005 8:28:30 PM
Hi Kenneth, Great topic.. good answers. Well done, Beverly! Well then, I feel so very important, thank you.:-) Have a wonderful day, Teri
~ Mother Earthbeats ~ This Virtual World ~*~ Walk in Grace, Beauty and Balance... ~*~
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 11:28:26 PM
Ken, Great thread, and great answers! I see by your 'reveal' that I guessed right as to who hit the nail on the head. So many people quote "Knowledge is power", but that's not quite right. Only when you apply action does knowledge equal power. And the only one who can apply action for my marketing (network or otherwise) is ME! I'll definitely be back. You can never get too much good education and information. Cheri Merz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!