Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Come on over turkey and see what I am cooking up for Thanksgiving
11/1/2007 1:43:23 AM

Hi Adlandpro.  I just thought that since I may not be able to make it home this year for Thanksgiving and I am so grateful for each and everyone of my friends here, that I would extend an invitation to all to Come post your favorite Thanksgiving graphics, Videos, stories, music and receipe's. Or simply just stop by and say Hi.

turkey-eatbeef.gif picture by jeana900

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come on over turkey and see what I am cooking up for Thanksgiving
11/1/2007 7:30:01 AM

What a fun idea, Beryl!

I am cooking at home this year and love trying new things out on my family.  I would love to get some new and ymmy recipes.  It is always fun to see what other look at as "tradiitional" Thanksgiving dinner.

I think this should be a fun place to keep coming back to until that wonderful Thanksgiving Day!!

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
11/1/2007 11:52:18 AM

Beryl,

Every year we cook at home and during,while,after preparing family dinner we visit family and friends,sharing a short glass red wine and small snack at each .Holidays in my family is always a great time of year.Thank you for inviting us to share in your Thanksgiving forum . Gods speed :-) Lee  

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2007 1:41:10 PM

Hi Joelees,

Thanksgiving was always a great time at our house also.  Mom would be up about all night checking and basting the bird.  We could hardly sleep at night for all the delicious aromas, coming from the kitchen.

I remember Thanksgiving meal when all would gather around the table and sing Thanksgiving songs and tell what we were thankful for.  Those were the great days.

21.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!