Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
DID U KNOW ?
10/27/2007 10:50:04 AM

Hi friends,

Something we all need to know about a Stroke !!!

Just had to share !!

Have a great weekend

Pauline R

+0
Re: DID U KNOW ?
10/27/2007 11:41:29 AM

Dear Pauline,

Thank you for sharing this so useful and important information and warning. Working as a massage therapist,  I have experienced that all troubles with  "state following the stroke"  are not easy to settle ... and some, unfortunately, as we all know, are impossible and their harm is lasting as life lasts ...

It is not hard to watch on our health. Blood analyzes can tell us if we already have risk of stroke ... Just paying our attention (of course, without fear  and not in obsessive manner), not more than we pay attention on our car  :), can prevent us of so terrible troubles ...

LET`S PAY ATTENTION TO THE MOST EXPENSIVE AND ACTUALLY PRICELESS THING IN OUR LIFE  :

O U R    O W N    H E A L T H !

Pauline, have a blessed weekend!

Branka

+0
10/27/2007 3:25:03 PM

Hello Pauline Raina , And Thank you For the Posting , And to all the adland Friends Id like to Wish you all a Very Happy Thanks giving for 2007, And Share with you The New Site at Champcarprintsallcolors@groups.msn.com    with 25 new Prints This year. Comes Framed at 10X13. To You For $70.00US/d money Order Filled in Correctly With Name and Address. send to 269 Birmingham street. Toronto, Ontario, Canada M8V 2E3                 Attention          G Roberts   Thank you and Have a Great Day.                                 

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2007 6:35:54 PM

Hi Pauline,

Working in the Health Care Field, I have witness a lot of the effects and the toll a stroke can have on individuals who do not receive the proper medical care within the needed time span.

Trying to reverse the effects of the stroke is very hard work for both the health care provider and hard work for the victim of the stroke.  And can be very frustrating for them, when they do not receive the results they are looking for during the long periods of recovery.  Some lose their lives and never recover from the stroke, because it simply was not caught and diagnosed in time.

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!