Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
If you are a horselover you must read & tell everyone you know!!!!
10/25/2007 4:04:45 PM
I have included a link for you to check out these beautiful horses who literally have a deadline of this Sunday (Oct. 28th) and they need homes and if you can't adopt one, please send donations to get help bring them to a PMU Sanctuary or else the Meat Packers gain access to them. Unfortunately that's what will happen if they do make it to auction. This is where the Slaughter Houses gain access.

Not good! These Mares are PMU (Pregnant Mare Urine = Premarin) Mares which the Pharmaceutical companies of Hormone Replacement Therapies used and now they would very much like to dispose of since they all done with them. Most of these are Draft Mares can be easily trained for farm work or just the pleasure of owning such a magnificant animal. If you know of any Organic Farmers, these draft mares would be a great addtion. They are not guaranteed to foal but if so most would most likely be due May 2008

http://www.shoppingkharma.com/Horsesinneed.html

I wish the Pharmaceutical Companies such as Wyeth, would do the right thing and help find homes for these beautiful animals they helped create in their industry. They could pay to place these animals since they used them. They would be very valuable for Organic Farming, Hauling around large Police Officers, Park Rangers, Pulling Hay Wagons, Search & Rescue, quick trips to town, and so much more! Hey the price of gasoline keeps going up and global warming is happening and all, wouldn't it be great to get around on horses again?

I sent everything I have and now my account is over drawn but it sure was totally worth it! Unforturnately, my condominium won't allow such large animals and my husband won't get rid of his Harley so that I can have a horse in the Garage. Ohhh how I wish I could adopt one!
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
Feel free to catch up with me on my blog and to see how my cancer treatments are going: http://shoppingkharma.blogspot.com www.beautyofseaweed.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!