Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Well I consider these Horses My friends & we need to help them!
10/25/2007 12:49:48 PM
These beautiful horses have a deadline of this Sunday (Oct. 28th) and they really need homes and if you can't adopt one, please send donations to get help bring them to a PMU Sanctuary or else the Meat Packers gain access to them. Unfortunately that's what will happen if they do make it to auction. This is where the Slaughter Houses gain access.   They are running out of time fast!

Not good! These Mares are PMU (Pregnant Mare Urine = Premarin) Mares which the Pharmaceutical companies of Hormone Replacement Therapies used and now they would very much like to dispose of since they all done with them. Most of these are Draft Mares can be easily trained for farm work or just the pleasure of owning such a magnificant animal. If you know of any Organic Farmers, these draft mares would be a great addtion. They are not guaranteed to foal but if so most would most likely be due May 2008

http://www.theanimalifarm.com

Currently there is a load arriving in Texas with only 1 horse, so there's plenty of room!

In a perfect world, Pharmaceutical Companies such as Wyeth, would do the right thing and help find homes for these beautiful animals that they helped create in their industry. They could pay to place these animals since they used them. They would be very valuable for Organic Farming, Hauling around large Police Officers, Park Rangers, Pulling Hay Wagons, Search & Rescue, quick trips to town, and so much more! Hey the price of gasoline keeps going up and global warming is happening and all, wouldn't it be great to get around on horses again?

I sent everything I have, maxed out a credit card and now my account is over drawn but it sure was totally worth it! Unforturnately, my condominium won't allow such large animals and my husband won't get rid of his Harley so that I can have a horse in the Garage. Ohhh how I wish I could adopt one!
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Feel free to catch up with me on my blog and to see how my cancer treatments are going: http://shoppingkharma.blogspot.com www.beautyofseaweed.com
+0
Re: These Horses!
10/25/2007 5:44:45 PM
Greetings Jayne, I haven't been in this room in a while, so I didn' know about the horses until today. And living in Lexington, Kentucky, the "REAL" Horse Capital of the World, I can truly understand how you must feel. There is not a lot I can do to help you here unless you have videos of the horses, and would like to use online services to get the word out and possibly reach someone who CAN help. Yesterday I just launched a new video social-networking site solely for internet-marketers. It's at http://www.IpowerNetworK.TV. It's also an online TV channel, basically. You can go there and join free, and post your videos and podcasts, post to my blog and forum, set up your own blog, and a lot more. And like I said, It's all FREE! Let me know what happens with the horses. In the meantime, I'll see if anyone around here may interested in doing something as well. Have a great evening and write back soon. Until then, I am, Your Friend, Benton Middleton, @ The IpowerNetworK
Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
10/25/2007 6:37:51 PM
BLESS YOU HEART!  THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!  What a wonderful state to live in!  I can try and compile a video tonight on my MAC but unfortunately I only have pictures to work with.  I'll do some narration as well.  I sure hope we can rescue them all.  That industry sucks!  forgive me for my language, but it really does. 
Feel free to catch up with me on my blog and to see how my cancer treatments are going: http://shoppingkharma.blogspot.com www.beautyofseaweed.com
+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 3:32:28 AM

Hi jayne and Benton

It really good to see other helping one anothers in my fourm shows you how good some people can be offering there help

I wish i know someone in this field but cant say i do

Robert Phillips

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!