Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Mind, Body and Soul - How do you find your passion in life?
10/25/2007 12:09:25 PM

Good Afternoon to all,

If you were listening to the Real Coaching Radio show today, you may have heard that I just spent 3 weeks in a Holistic Retreat in Sicily recharging my batteries.  It was truly a slice of Paradise. 

From next year, in collaboration with Real Coaching Radio, myself, Drª Venerina Conti and Coach Steve Toth are going to be organising some Spiritual/Motivational/Personal Growth events.   Who knows we could even have an Adlandpro get together there.  If anyone wants to see what I was waking up to everyday and get a feel for the place, then please check out this website:

www.villavalview.com

If you are interested in taking part in any of the events we will be organising there, in 2008 or 2009,  then please do not hesitate to contact Coach Steve Toth or myself Drª Venerina Conti.

First of all, we would like to apologise to the people in the chat room during the live broadcast.  Due to technical problems, we were unable to use the chat facilities and  answer your questions there.

Today’s topic at Real Coaching Radio was:  “How does a person find their passion in life”.

The leading questions posed were: 

• Why do people give up on their dreams early on in life?
  • Why are people so unwilling to look inside themselves?
  • Why do people sell out?
  • What is the cost of giving up on personal passions?
  • Where does the motivation come from to follow a passion?
  • Why are people afraid to come out of their comfort zones?
  • Why do people become resigned and cynical?
  • How can people turn negative into positive and use sexual energy in a Creative way?

Some of the answers addressed issues like parental influences, societal stereotyping, desire of seeking fame and glory and pressing financial demands, people find themselves in, along with people’s own fears that limit their potential for growth.

People sell out for all kinds of reasons.  The essential thing is to recognize the reason and confront it.  People can make up all kinds of excuses like no time, no money, no energy but the truth is that we are responsible for the world we create around us.  Our thoughts and actions are what make up our world. 

He who has no time will make it for what he believes in.  He who has no money will find a way of making it if it means realising his dreams and he who has no energy can learn to create it.  There are no real excuses.  They are shadows we cast over ourselves in order to hide our lack of will and our fears.

He who wants something will always find a way to achieve it or someone that can help him learn how to achieve it.  Life is about moving out of your comfort zone and taking risks and as Brian Tracey said:  “What’s the worst that could happen?”.  Keep answering that question and you’ll find there is no worst that could ever possibly happen.

Ultimately though, the only way you can find your passion in life is by asking yourself the question: “Am I truly happy”?.  If the answer is: “No”,  then you should look inside yourself for the answer as to why you are not.  Is it the job?, Is it a relationship?, Is it the general circumstances in your life?  Then think back to a time when you were happy and think about what use to make you happy at that time.  Attempt to find out what you were doing then that is now missing in your life.

Meditation is an excellent means to connecting with the self and making self discoveries that have previously been suppressed or ignored.  When we stand outside the issue, we can see it more clearly.

Listen in to today’s recorded show: http://www.venerinaconti.com/Realcoachingradio.html

Don't forget that after the show you can tune into some fine music with Mr Joe Buccheri and our partners at TGAMM Radio.

Namaste

Venerina

+0
Re: Mind, Body and Soul - How do you find your passion in life?
10/25/2007 8:55:07 PM

Venerina,

Thank you for letting us know what you have been up to.  I have missed you here at ALP and your posting.  I hope you have found what you were seeking.

Mediation and Yoga are wonderful means of soul searching and revitalization.  So is being in touch with nature and God's wonderful world of beauty.

I invite you to visit my forum:  http://www.sagariexpressions.com and find some comfort in our presentations.

Welcome back, friend,

Sara

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/10/2007 8:04:51 AM

Hello Sara ...

Lovely to see you ... Phew .. I finally found 10 minutes to sit down and go through my forums ... so forgive me the late reply ... but working something like 17 hours a day is wearing me out ...

Thank you for the invitation to your forum ... I will be over there as soon as I finish replying to you here ...

Have a lovely weekend

Hugs to you

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/10/2007 8:31:50 AM

Hello Sara ... again ...

I just visited your forum ... It's very beautiful Art that you create ... I remember it from when we featured it on the Arts n Crafts forum ...

In fact, just for your information ... as an exhibitor with us ... your art is now present on the Internet in several external sites to AdlandPro ....

Because many exhibitors do not realise that I contribute to the Arts n Crafts Expo .... by promoting Artists and Artesans on the Internet outside AdlandPro so that everyone gets more exposure globally and drives traffic to your profile here and your work.

To your success my friend .... have a lovely day

Hugs

V.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!