Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Traffic Tickets Expunged in Alameda County
10/25/2007 12:15:00 AM
Get your traffic tickets, fines and violations expunged! This court program moves fast and gives misdemeanor offenders with low income, no income, students and even homeless residence a second chance,  allowing you to continue on with your  life and move forward without the threat of misdemeanor fines, suspended drivers license or arrest warrants.

Take a look at:

http://www.misdemeanorscleared.com
Will
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Traffic Tickets Expunged in Alameda County
10/27/2007 9:35:21 PM
That is an amazing program... I don't think they do that in most areas of the country!!!

Beth
+0
Re: Traffic Tickets Expunged ? NOT in Kentucky!
10/30/2007 5:05:24 PM
Greetings Beth, You are so lucky to live in a free-minded state such as California. But do think, even for one minute, that this program would go over here in the Great Land of KaintucK? - - - I Don't Think So! Homey Don't Pay-Dat! These are the most money-grubbin, backward-minded (and steal yer freedom AND money) characters that God ever let live in this great nation. In fact, this state is almost famous fer puttin' people in jail, and laughin' about it. Case in point, ever watch Hee-Haw? If you ever come down this way, keep your nose clean and memorize your lawyer's phone number, ok? Talk to you guys later. Until then, I am, The Benster!
Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2007 2:52:08 AM

Hello The Benster!

aw shucks, Kentucky can't be all that bad! .... oh, by the way, I don't live in California.... I did say that was nice they had that there but I doubt it's like that in other parts of the country...

But.... Kentucky is a beautiful state... my family used to drive thru it to get to Tennessee as I recall... I think my folks had to buy their booze in Kentucky on Sunday because the next stop were the dry counties of Tennesee...

why would I remember that? I was all of 5 or 6 ??? LOL

So, it that's true back then... Kentucky can't be that bad a place and a real good friend of mine was born there and moved north  and still has lots of funny southern talk to share ... it's hysterically funny!

have a great day Benton
Beth

+0
10/31/2007 9:54:09 AM
Greetings Beth, Yeah, yer right! But when I read the post that was the first thing that came to mind. Though, if you'd ever been locked up for drinking in Kentucky, and had to explain yourself to a bible-thumpin' judge, you might sympathasize with me here. But as far as Kentucky being a beautiful state, I could not agree with you more. That's why in 1991 after I got my divorce in Florida, I moved back up here to stay. I may travel all over the country on business, or over the globe on vacation & business, but my home will always be right here. In the heart of the Bluegrass! And they have a lot going for them in other areas as well, in particular that of attracting business. The UPS hub in Louisville is expected to become the 2nd largest in the nation. Ford builds the F-150 and F-Super Duty trucks in Louisville, Toyota builds the Camry and Avalon in Georgetown and then there's Louisville Ladder, Louisville Slugger baseball bats and you can't forget Churchill Downs, the biggest and most exciting horse track in the world. Tax credits are in place for those building or re-locating hi-tech jobs to this sector, and more. So, YEAH! Kentucky DOES have a beautiful state. What was I thinking? Slap Me! (LOL) As always, I appreciate your input, Beth. Have a great day and Ipower2ya! Your Friend, Benster1
Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!