Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
OREO's WINning Invitation!!
10/21/2007 7:29:35 PM
"Thank You Ruby"

Dear Adland Friend...

I warmly invite you to take a personal tour of THE WIN NETWORK.

I was originally approached by my good friend (Adland's Prayer Warrior) Thomas Richmond. I also, at the time, knew that Kathy Hamilton was promoting THE WIN NETWORK quite heavily too. This enticed me into taking a deeper look into what this program has to offer.

So I enrolled for FREE under Thomas and viewed a live "Wealth 101" seminar. I was totally blown away by the potential of what I saw and heard!

Also, I trusted Kathy's and Thomas' judgement knowing that they would not steer me wrong.

My friend...I invite you to join our team today. Enroll for FREE. Attend a live "Wealth 101" seminar and you be the judge!

This is a 100% NO OBLIGATION commitment on your part...if you feel that this is not a fit for you, simply cancel. There are NO strings attached at all!

You can even promote YOUR business within THE WIN NETWORK for FREE too! Once you view the "Wealth 101" seminar you will see exactly what I am talking about. lol

I look forward to helping you take YOUR business to the next level by using THE WIN NETWORK!

Please click ANY link down in my signature file for more FREE WINing information.

Let's WIN together...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...you can win CASH prizes just by attending FREE seminars. See you there!!
+0
Ruby Garson

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: OREO's WINning Invitation!!
10/23/2007 4:58:00 PM

Thanks Steven,

I will try to look into this as soon as I come back from taking my daughter to soccer practice.

Thanks again.

Ruby

To Your Life Success, From Direct Response Ruby Garson Success University http://vur.me/DirectResponse1/SuGM NowYouCanSucceed@gmail.com Get paid to be entertained! http://www.E4L.BIZ/money.htm?RubyGarson
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2007 5:15:41 PM
Hello My Adland Friend :)

Enroll Today As A FREE Member & Walk Away With CASH Prizes!!!

The Winner's Pool!

Welcome to the Winner's Pool! You can win cash and prizes every week and it’s completely free to enter. The rules are simple. For every free WIN event that you attend you will be entered one time into the next week’s winner’s pool. The more free WIN events you attend the more times you are entered and the more chances you have of winning one of the prizes.  

Every event is free to attend
! Each event will provide you with information on how to save money or earn money. There is never any obligation to purchase any products or join any program and no obligation to attend any events. But if you do attend at least one fifteen minute free event the very next week you will have a chance to win money or prizes. Just attend and win. It’s that easy!  

Invite others and win multiple prizes every week!
Invite others to join the win network for free so they can win weekly cash and prizes and every time any one of your personally invited members wins you will win the same prize. Win ten, twenty even hundreds of times a week just by inviting others to join for free and attend free win events. The only rule is you must be entered at least once in the winner’s pool when any person you invited wins in order for you to win the same prize. If you didn’t attend a event the week before and one or more of your personal invitees wins the next week you will not be eligible to win. Invite others to win and attend one win event a week and you will always be eligible to win multiple cash and prizes! It all starts here!  

All you need to do to start winning is click on the event center link above the virtual host on the home page and attend a wealth101 event that fits your schedule. The wealth 101 event will answer any questions you might have about the program as well as show you how the wealth information network can make many of your dreams come true.  

Once you have attended at least one wealth 101 event you can start winning! By the way when you attend any one wealth 101 event you will be automatically entered in the following weeks prize drawing however it will not count towards your network monthly qualifications.

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 6:58:49 AM
"Thank You Ruby"

Dear Adland Friend...

I warmly invite you to take a personal tour of THE WIN NETWORK.

I was originally approached by my good friend (Adland's Prayer Warrior) Thomas Richmond. I also, at the time, knew that Kathy Hamilton was promoting THE WIN NETWORK quite heavily too. This enticed me into taking a deeper look into what this program has to offer.

So I enrolled for FREE under Thomas and viewed a live "Wealth 101" seminar. I was totally blown away by the potential of what I saw and heard!

Also, I trusted Kathy's and Thomas' judgement knowing that they would not steer me wrong.

My friend...I invite you to join our team today. Enroll for FREE. Attend a live "Wealth 101" seminar and you be the judge!

This is a 100% NO OBLIGATION commitment on your part...if you feel that this is not a fit for you, simply cancel. There are NO strings attached at all!

You can even promote YOUR business within THE WIN NETWORK for FREE too! Once you view the "Wealth 101" seminar you will see exactly what I am talking about. lol

I look forward to helping you take YOUR business to the next level by using THE WIN NETWORK!

Please click ANY link down in my signature file for more FREE WINing information.

PS...you can win CASH prizes just by attending FREE seminars. See you there!!
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 1:31:11 AM
"Thank You Ruby"

Dear Adland Friends!

Have you voted for the 122nd POTW yet??

Even if you have already, you know I love seein' you anytime!!  :)

We need a very strong finish...so let's jam the ballot boxes full to the top. 

Let's push it to 100 and over.

Our community NEEDS your vote every week.  Thank you so very much.   lol

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

I believe that voting is the first act of building a community as well as building a country.

John Ensign
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!