Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
It's time to celebrate the 117th POTW presentation!!!
10/21/2007 6:39:28 AM

Person of the Week    NUMBER 117!!! Person of the Week

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This week we are featuring an intriguing lady from Kansas by the name of Sara Blow. Sara has led an interesting life as you'll see from her Bio. Her kindness and will to help others has won her the 117th Person of the week award. Congratulations Sara! Enjoy this moment as another of your complishments in life.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Sara's Bio:

Hello,

Thanks to all of you who voted for me and special thanks to Pauline and John who keep this forum going.

As for my bio, I am Sara.  I will be a friend to anyone who wants and needs a friend.  I like giving advice based on life's experiences. There have been many lessons taught and learned in my years and I believe that wisdom should be shared with others who are seeking help with problems.

These days I am pretty much a hermit and enjoy it, especially with my cyber friends and enjoying God's world of blessings.  I love people but I have few friends here.  I miss Alabama and my relatives very much.  My husband's family lives here but with the exception of his mama, they are not really close.  Not like my loving and close family and that has been difficult for me to accept but accept, I did.  My eldest son, Gus, lives close by but has fallen in love and making plans to move to PA.  I am happy for him but it will be sad not having him close by.  My baby - 37 he is, a Lt. in US Navy, stationed in Japan has my only grandchild.  She is 10 now and very talented beautiful young lady.  Wilson lets me share his grandchild and daughter and son who do live in Kansas. They don't visit much. So, it is a good thing Wilson and I are friends!!

We have our dog, Sally, and our two cats, Meagol and Little Miss who goes by many names: Gabriella, Gabby, Missy Pooh, and others we won't mention in this forum!!  She answers to all!  She is a talker.

My past history covers a lot of territory.  After graduation from a small school in South Alabama, I worked for a jewelry store for a short time then a furniture store where I was fired by the henchwoman because I would not return my boss' advances. Woman had to take it back then and we have Civil Rights' to thank for our liberation.  By the way, I was right in the middle of the gang when the Freedom Bus pulled into the Greyhound Bus Station in Montgomery, Alabama - taking pictures no less!!  Most of us did not realize what was going on.  Also, on the day the Marchers reached the Capitol I was right there hanging out the windows with all the others!!  That is, until Gov. Wallace sent orders to have us get our silly heads back inside we looked ridiculous!  Those days of working at the Capitol were some very exciting days, we handed the Bills to the Clerk and were always on TV.  From there, I worked for lawyers and other State offices. I took time off while I had my second son, Stanley and did not return to working until he was in kindergarten and then only part time.  I had to work all the time my boys were growing up which was tough.  I had a very interesting and strenuous job with the State Extension service.  I had been with their daddy for 21 years before I asked for a divorce.  My sons were the joy of my life.

It was hard to be creative during that relationship but I did it, I continued to write for newspapers and did some painting.  My creative abilities came to better light after my divorce and Wilson has helped to encourage and bring out better things of me.

You have probably already seen I have a love for plants, animals, nature and wildlife.  Butterflies are my favorite and I raise them every year.  Wilson and I are bird-watchers and like to identify them.  I am a wildflower enthusiast and try to identify as many as I can.  Life is never dull for me, there is always something interesting happening even here in isolated Cedar Hill.  Wilson says he never gets bored because I always have something going on.

Adlandpro members have become a second family to me and I am happy to share my life and learn about yours.  Thanks for coming by and reading.

SARA

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Well Folks, we hope you've enjoyed getting to know Sara better. Now please take the time to congratulate her and to invite her to join your list of friends.

Sara, good for you, you are finally getting the recognition you deserve. Enjoy your POTW week and have fun being AdlandPro's Queen for a week!

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

Folks, if you haven't voted for next week's POTW(number 118) you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/854946.aspx

If you haven't voted for the 11th Photo of the Week you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/854121.aspx

Oh, by the way!  :-) Pauline and LaNell have thrown me a big Birthday Party at the forum below :

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/856935.aspx

+0
Re: It's time to celebrate the 117th POTW presentation!!!
10/21/2007 6:45:54 AM
Hi Sara,

Congratulations on being voted POTW. And thank you for an very interesting bio. It was great to get to know you better.

Best wishes,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2007 8:01:35 AM

Hi John & Pauline,

Great job as usual.

Sara, you have a very interesting bio and it seems you had an have an interesting life. It's so nice to get to know you better.

Congratulations on becoming the 117th POTW. Enjoy your week in the spotlight and limelight.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/21/2007 9:03:24 AM

Hi John & Pauline,

Thanks for another winner of POTW.

CONGRATULATIONS SARA ENJOY YOUR WEEK IN THE SPOTLIGHT.

Best Wishes

John.

PS. Nominations for the November JP Award closes at midnight today!

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/21/2007 9:10:24 AM
Hi John and Pauline,

Thanks for another great POTW!

Sara, I enjoyed reading your bio especially that you are a bird-watcher and a wild flower enthusiast. This shows that you are a sensitive person.

CONGRATULATIONS on being the 117th POTW! You deserve it so enjoy it.

Best regards,

Dimitra                                    

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!