Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
OREO Man: With WIN...Sharing Is Job #1!!
10/19/2007 3:37:12 PM

Dear Adland Friend... :)

When You Join As A FREE Member...Sharing Is JOB #1!!!

The 5x5 Sharing Matrix 

The Sharing Matrix is a revolutionary new concept in networking! Unlike mlm the Sharing Matrix lets you share in the income of the entire company every month and pays you every month even for free members!

How can we pay you for free members? These free members are viewing WIN Events just like you and since the company receives revenue for those views you get paid! That makes this the most exciting new networking company in the last few decades. You get paid to watch one WIN event per week and it could be thousands of dollars! It’s that amazing  

How the Sharing Matrix works 

Every month 30% of all company income is placed in a Matrix pool to pay all active Sharing Matrix members (any member who has paid $49.95 to activate their Sharing Matrix and has members in their downline) as well as all Ad Executive matching checks. All active members as well as all Ad Executives will then share in that revenue. The revenue will be shared depending on how many members (free and active) that you have in your 5 level downline as well as which Ad executive membership you have. The more total members (free and active) you have in your 5 level downline the bigger your share of the pool will be and the higher your membership you have the bigger your matching check will be. 

Example: If you have 1000 members (free and active) in your downline and Member B has 100 members (free and active) you would receive 10 times more of that months Matrix Pool than Member B. The more WIN events that are seen the bigger the Matrix Pool will be.  
Your monthly check from the sharing Matrix will depend on three things 

1. The number of members (free and active) in your personal 5x5 Sharing Matrix!
  2. The higher your membership-the bigger your matching check!  
  3. The number of WIN events seen by the entire membership during that month!

Let's WIN together...your OREO friend Steven.
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OREO Man: With WIN...Sharing Is Job #1!!
10/19/2007 4:01:59 PM
To All Of My Wonderful Adland Friends... :)

My dear friends Kathy Hamilton & Thomas Richmond introduced this to me and now I would love to present it to you. lol

I was blown away by all that I saw...so I joined up with Kathy & Thomas because I knew they would not steer me wrong.

Please take a "no obligations" look today and trust in me like I trusted in Kathy & Thomas.

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

View a FREE online seminar today and win 10's, 100's, even 1,000's in cash!!

FREE to Join!-FREE to View!-FREE to Win!

Please Click Here

Trust has to be earned, and should come only after the passage of time.
Arthur Ashe
+0
10/19/2007 4:42:37 PM

Hi Steven

As you know I am also with Win Network through our mutual friend Kathy.

Your quote

Trust has to be earned, and should come only after the passage of time.
Arthur Ashe

Your time is up Steven, you have earned our trust.

Best Wishes

Fionnuala

Lurgan Ireland 

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/19/2007 5:12:01 PM

Hi Steven,

I'm already In Thank you  Have a great weekend Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!