Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Lawrence

65 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Update On Lila:
10/18/2007 6:47:39 PM

My brothers and sisters in Christ. I would like to give a report on my friend, Lila.

Although I prayed until the last day that the Lord would put circulation back in her leg, the Lord apparently had a different plan. We must remember we still think on earthly thoughts and He has heavenly thought and plans.

Right after 12:00 noon today, 10/19/07,  CST, the surgeons amputated Lila's left leg at the knee. They first had planned to take it off near the hip but decided there was still enough circulation higher up.

Thank you everyone that posted prayers a few days ago to my forum. This meant a lot to Lila.

We must not let this destroy our faith. Satan has really been throwing the fiery darts at me. I had to take the Power, Authority, and Dominion over him. I then felt the burden leaving.

Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers. Lila is in a Great Spirit. She told the surgeons she would be fine as long as they left her a little leg left to sit on. She said God was not through with her.

Joe Lawrence

Joe Lawrence - MightyWarrior
+0
Marisol Sosa

757 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU
10/24/2007 3:49:22 PM
Lila, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and NOT to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11,NIV).
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!