Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Johnnie Lim

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
coming event
10/17/2007 6:16:02 AM

Hi  Fellow Adlander and well wisher,
just to update  abit on the home.   One of the girls will be celebrating her birthday this saturday. instead of arranging the normal stuff like getting Ronald mc donald to grace the occasion, we thought of getting the committee involved and arrange a different kind of party. the setting will be western. we will get the children dress up in cowboys and indian costume and have some fund this saturday.! Oh yes the birthday girl is enuice and she will turn 10 this saturday.
will update  a bit after the event.

cheers
To your success! johnnie lim shop and earn Please add me if I am not your friend yet.
+0
Johnnie Lim

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: coming event
11/12/2007 3:27:00 AM
Hi
would you believe it? I was suppose to help out in one of the event to get the children to give an applause(not the usual hand clapping,) and I lost my voice on the saturday. so we had to change plan and got one of the boys todo it instead. anyway all turn out ok and the children had a wonderful time.  the pictures should be up on the web once they receive from the photographer.

cheers
To your success! johnnie lim shop and earn Please add me if I am not your friend yet.
+0
Johnnie Lim

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Christmas Greetings from Good samaritan Home
12/23/2007 2:33:41 AM
+0