Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Made in the USA !
10/14/2007 5:57:09 PM
Spending American dollars on American products creates and saves American jobs. There are 293 million people living in the United States... If each one of us would shift $20 a month in spending from foreign made products to American made products, that would create 5 million new jobs. Understand the power that you have when spending your dollars. Know that recycling your dollars when buying American Made products has a compounding effect on the US economy and the American worker. When you send your dollar overseas that dollar leaves our economy and helps support another countries economy. Visit madeinusa.com and begin patronizing companies which produce their products here at home. Tell them you heard about them at madeinusa.com Start asking retailers "Where are your American-Made products?" Make "madeinusa.com" and "Patriotic Spending" a part of your daily conversations. Tell everone you know to visit madeinusa.com and send all the people in your address book a link to the web site. Teach future generations (your children and grandchildren) the importance of "Patriotic Spending". It's their jobs, their future and their way of life we are fighting for.
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Made in the USA !
10/14/2007 6:51:02 PM
Hello Linda,

I agree, one should spend their dollars at home -
in our case (USA).

I did a little search for Jerky Direct, JD Premium
Products and even jerky and toxin free skin care.
We need to get JD on madeinusa.com! What do
you reckon?

Back in NZ in my home town it was incouraged to
buy locally from business in your own town rather than travelling away to the cities to buy - this way you were keeping the wages you made in your town and spending with other business people and keeping this money
circulating.  When taking $$s that you earn away from
the source and area you weaken your town because
the money is not circulating and being spent away
from where it is needed the most.

Amanda
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2007 7:55:37 PM
Thank You Linda :)

MadeInTheUSA.gif Made In The USA image by artsalas_2000

God bless the USA, so large, so friendly & so rich.
W. H. Auden

+0
10/14/2007 8:05:36 PM

With all the recalls lately, maybe we should pay close attention to labels and buy made in the USA!

Thanks,

Sara

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2007 8:44:07 AM
Yes Sara we should ! With all the recalls lately, maybe we should pay close attention to labels and buy made in the USA!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!