Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Lawrence

65 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Leg Amputation This Week:
10/14/2007 2:06:46 PM
Please agree with me Matthew 18:19. "Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven." {This coming week - 10/15/07 a dear friend of mine will be having her left leg amputated above the knee if the circulation in it does not improve. She went in the hospital for hip replacement but due to the spread of cancer this could not be done. While she was in ICU the circulation in her left leg stopped. Let's agree to the above scripture that the circulation will improve to it is normal, and the doctors will be completely puzzled, but agree the amputation WILL NOT BE NECESSARY.}
Joe Lawrence - MightyWarrior
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Leg Amputation This Week:
10/14/2007 2:23:05 PM

Hi Joe, I am sorry to hear of your friend. I Pray for her and also for your strength to hold her close and see her through this.

I agree with Matthew 18:19.
"Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven."

God Bless. Peace.

+0
Joe
Joe Lawrence

65 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/14/2007 2:59:46 PM

Thanks for your reply and agreeing with me.

Some of {Lila's} friends have accepted the fact of the amputation.

I am still agreeing to Matthew 18: 19. to the very end.

Joe

Joe Lawrence - MightyWarrior
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2007 4:35:57 PM

Hi Joe,

Yes my Friend, I do indeed agree with Matthew 18:19.  Rest assured that Lila, as well as you and all of her family and friends, will be in my thoughts and prayers.

O Lord, Holy Father, Creator of the universe, You bring the dead back to life, and heal those who are ill; we pray for our Sister Lila, that she may feel Your healing hands upon her, renewing her body and refreshing her soul.  O God, the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers; mercifully accept our prayers and grant to Your servant Lila the help of Your healing power, that her sickness may be turned into health and our sorrow into joy; through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.  

God Bless You my Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!