Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
FOCUSBI Z Feature No 6 Patricia B..GREENWIZ
10/14/2007 3:23:25 AM

graffitti-focus-xxx.jpg

FOCUS BIZ

Hello dear friends,

We the team of  FOCUSBIZ have pleasure in presenting to
you our 6th edition with a difference. :-)

We have been bringing to you various opportunities which proved lucarative. We've had as our first feature
Jerky Direct, which is very successful, then we had
TGAMM 
and that was another aspect of how to earn thru advt; via Radio etc; and we see it thriving too,
SITEWIZARD
and MY EASY PROMOTER SEO doing good too, then the X20 energy drink. So now we bring to you another very different feature on how you can earn out of your hobby, yes, making earning pleasurable and profitable at the same time !!! :-)

Today we bring to  you a good friend and active member of Adlandpro,  who is happy with what she is finally doing, and where she is going with her business. We hope you will enjoy
and learn more about what she and her team  have  to offer and share with us.

PATRICIA B

click on banner to go to  Pat's site.

1) How long have you been doing your biz; & very briefly tell us what motivates you to promote it?

Thank you Pauline and John for featuring me in your focus on business. I hope I can explain the GreenWiz business so that other members will find it interesting and maybe  I think we can "Plant" ourselves a nice Income!  Join for free,  see if we like it!

I've been involved in a number of companies over the years.  Some SUCCESSFUL and others not.  Now I'm a member in 2 that I like: JD Premium Products  GreenWiz

~~~~@       ~~~~@        ~~~~      ~~~~@       ~~~~@

I have seen GreenWiz mentioned a few times on Adland but didn't become a member until recently.

There are 5 reasons that have motivated me to join GreenWiz. 

*1)   I can make money doing something I like to do. Gardening is FUN. 
*2)   Our GreenWiz "GREEN TEAM" makes a good contribution to people on & off Adland. 
*3)   GreenWiz is inexpensive to join.
*4)   GreenWiz offers many features  
*5)   I love to garden!
*1) We can earn money. I read the TESTIMONIALS page and many people earn MUCH more than their $5.00 monthly investment. I plan to make enough to buy ALL my gardening needs -- dirt, plants and garden tools!  One member states: "I will feature GreenWiz in my next book as one of my favorite multi-affiliate programs." We can earn up to $1,979.10 USD PER MONTH in potential earning.

*2.  Makes a good contribution. GreenWiz is solid. Based in Washington State, USA. People all over the world can join. GreenWiz offers interesting hint and tips to help the new and seasoned gardener. Lots of info about growing plants, flowers and trees.  Private forum for members only. We can buy gardening supplies from GOOD featured companies. Access the site in French, Spanish and English. 

*3.  Only $5.00 (US dollars) each month. You can send in a money order ($15.00 for 3 months) or pay using Safepay, Alertpay, Solidtrust, e-gold or ebullion.

*4. Good Features. valuable resource about plants, trees and shrubs.  Newsletters and Greensheets, great information for everyone who loves gardening. There are wonderful COLOR photos of beautiful plants will help you select what YOU would like to grow! I'm looking forward to using the forums.

*5  I LOVE TO GARDEN!  I don't care if I get dirt under my  manicured fingernails because GARDENING is one of my passions. My husband & I have limited garden space. We live on a "floating home" on a river.  I garden in CONTAINERS  and don't have access to a yard and garden like most people.  I need to carefully select what I want to grow.  Some containers are small and others are larger. We love the fragrant Lilac and Rose tree and my Minature Roses.

The colorful ANNUALS and PERENNIALS thrive in the pacific northwest mild temperature and my daffodilsSunflowers love the Late Summer and tulips brighten the late winter and spring!  I even have an out door Christmas Tree!

I grow LOTS of tomatoes, peppers and veggies. Herbs like rosemary, chives, thyme and sage in my recipes. I couldn't make my pesto without using the basil from my garden. I have 2 big strawberry containers, a blueberry bush and just for fun we grew a minature watermelon in a BIG container!

2) Since when have you been making money? 

I'll earn some money right away. Members can enroll for FREE, need to upgrade and pay their $5.00 monthly dues. We earn commissions on PAID members. Our earnings are based on a 3x7 filled matrix. The Pay plan is simple and we can earn up to $1,979.10 USD PER MONTH in potential earning.

I already have 3 people in my first level and I'm helping them build their teams!  Team work is VERY important in GreenWiz and I'll helping my team!  All of our TEAMS help and support each other.  Our new member JoeLee, is starting an advertising forum to help introduce people to our business.  Some of leaders use "rotators" to introduce people to GreenWiz. Here are some of  the testimonies  of some of  our very successful member since the time of its inception.

Here's what our members have to say about GreenWiz:
ID Suzanne

I have been subscribing to GreenWiz for over 3 years now and have found it to be a delightful fun educational program.  I have learned a lot from the newsletters and the Greensheets.  And, I have a wonderful steady stream of passive income coming to me each month from my team network!  The owners are fabulous with a great sense of humor and pay on time every month.   I will feature GreenWiz in my next book as one of my favorite multi-affiliate programs.  GreenWiz is a company that nearly anyone any where in the world can use to learn and earn!

Suzanne Kincaid
Author, Financial Freedom on $1 a Day
http://www.investworks.net

I have been with GW  since before they launched, I am a founding member. From the beginning I liked the whole concept of GW, once I got to know Rebel and LJ, I knew they cared about us members as people not as just dollar signs. I have watched as GW has grown and thrived because of their caring, they have never failed to listen or answer an email.
Their information on plants has saved the life of more than one of my plants, and Rebel, I really enjoyed the recent Terms Newsletter, so many of those terms have confused me for years!
As a result of GW I have been able to purchase many more plants, first small ones,  then larger ones, and this last Christmas I was able to purchase our new Greenhouse with my profits. I never would have been able to afford it without GW!  THANK YOU!

George Zelenco

3) How many members have joined  you so far? are they all from Adland ?

I joined just 2 week ago, and my team already has 10 people. I don't keep any of the people who enroll under me because I place new members under my team mates!!  Also, my team is filling up because we get "spillover" from our team leaders. 

My husband is in Recycling. I developed a letter to give to his friend who is a landscaper. I'll invite my family members who like to garden and especially want to include my cousin DARLA. She had a stroke 15 years ago and is wheelchair bound.  Darla has the prettiest gardens I've ever seen!!  She plants all kinds of vegtables,  flowers, shrubs and trees. So you see, Everyone can garden: old - young - women - men - disabled people and people in ALL walks of life!

4) Should you want to add anything besides this please feel free to do so.

GreenWiz isn't a hyper type of program. We have products that we can use every month.  Information, networking, and getting help with our gardens!    I CAN MAKE MONEY DOING WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY!  

Making our Earth Livable, planting trees and Green Plants is important. Plants help us in many ways. As we all know,  The most BEAUTIFUL Garden was the Garden of Eden.  I want to have fun in my little Garden of Eden on earth.

Thanks for your interest and to Pauline and John for making this great FOCUS on Adland Members Businesses! Thank you too to my GreenWiz team mates.  You're all really enthusiastic and special people!

Pat with the Green Thumb    ~~~~@
Team Leader in The Green Team

http://www.greenwiz.com/members/patsgreenteam/

Hello Pat,

Since GreenWiz is celebrating its 5th Birthday this month, I thought I would share this information with your readers.

Note from the GreenWiz owners:

Welcome to all the new members and hello again to those who have been with us through our first 5 years. Yes, that's right, Greenwiz was launched on October 5th 2002, and is 5 years old today! We have faced many challenges during those first 5 years but thanks to the strength of our members, we have prevailed each time and they have helped to make us stronger.  Thank you and HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY, GREENWIZ!

Team Leaders Note:  See why I LOVE GreenWiz!  Its been around for 5 years and it PAYS!  There are few programs of its kind that are fun, easy and inexpensive that have survived!

Whether you like gardening, earning an extra income or both ... GREENWIZ has it all!

GREENWIZ truly is a program to celebrate!

Sincerely,

Terry
PROUD GW Team Leader

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY GREENWIZ

Thank you Terry for giving us this info now its a birthday party as well......wooooohoooo ENJOY !!!!

Thank you Pat, we wish you  well, cause you so deserve it dear friend, it was wonderful to get to know more about your business cum hobby, and what you had to share with us.

So folks, if this has been useful for you, especially our newbies, do come and give us your feed back here. This feature is here to help us identifiy which businesses are paying and is profitable for all.  Surely a search for a needle in a haystack:-)

But perservere, we will,  and with a will to succeed !!!!

Blessings all, and have a great week!

Yours truly

John Sanchez & Pauline Raina

Team FOCUS BIZ

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FOCUSBI Z Feature No 6 Patricia B..GREENWIZ
10/14/2007 4:02:37 AM

PATRICIA B
for being featured on Focusbiz.  You truly deserve it as you are a hardworking, kind person.  Success in all that you do.

Take care and have a blessed week!

Love, Rina

PAULINE RAINA
for featuring Patricia B.  Great job lady.

Take care and have a blessed week!

Love, Rina

+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2007 4:05:45 AM
Hi Patricia,

Turning a passion into a business can be a great idea!

I used to have a garden in my yard but it was too much work for me with the kids and back then the dreaded "JOB" took up way too much time.

I like your container garden idea, takes away the biggest hassle.....WEEDING!!!!

That was what made me give up on my garden.

But next year, with containers,  I'm going to grow some nice veggies, basil, peppers, herbs, maybe even a big old Melon like you did ....LOL.

Best of luck in all you do !

Jason

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/14/2007 4:09:39 AM
Hi Pauline,

Another interesting person with interesting business. Patricia's new business looks great and she must be successful with this as a lot of people love gardening.

Congratulations Patricia for your enthousiasm about your business. I wish you great success with it.

Love,

Dimitra

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2007 4:26:30 AM
Hello John Pauline!

THank yo for the invitaton to a new presentation of well organized business opportunities.

I have ream much about GreenWiz. I am not a member but goofriends amongs them you Special Guest today Particia B. have an add in my fomum.

CONGRATULATIONS PATRICIA
I wish you good luck on this opportunity

SUCCESS TO ALL
The UBIEE Advisor

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!