Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Which Will It Be...Sweet Or Bitter?
10/16/2007 4:49:13 PM

Hi James,

Thank you so much for pointing me to this thread.  Your story was fascinating, as it was all new to me.  My Mom, who was the Queen of cliches, used to say that "we will always get more with honey that we will with lemon."  I think we sometimes forget that in dealing with our fellow Adlanders, that we are all equal individuals.  We are all human and all have feelings.  Being in the abstract environment of the internet can often wipe away the human factors. 

The reminder of the "human factor" is much apprecated, my friend. 

Blessings,

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Which Will It Be...Sweet Or Bitter?
10/17/2007 1:03:37 PM

Hi Judy, hopefully you enjoyed your time away from the office! I just started my week off on Monday night, but was too tired to go home, so I spent the night in Morristown Tn. They found me a flight, but it was way too early. They had me leaving Knoxville at 5:45am with a connecting flight in Charlotte, which was the wrong direction, then another connecting flight out of Dallas. I arrived in El Paso before noon El Paso time, but had to get up at 3:00am to make the first flight. Now I've got to get back to Arizona, as I'm having difficulties with my tenant in my house. Please pray I will make the right decision concerning him. He has not paid rent for two months, and he's been painting my offwhite picket fence outside the front of the house blue and an ugly green from what my neighbor tells me. He did not have permission to paint. Oh boy, if it's not one thing, it's another. It's times like these, I wish I had enough income from the internet so I could just stay home.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!