Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
JOELEEs Wholesale Holiday Spot Light News !
10/13/2007 7:52:30 PM
 Hi,

With the Holiday’s fast approaching we invite you to save the trip and shop JOELEEs WHOLESALE 

Looking to SPRUSE your homes’ décor. Please check out our NEW line’s of Area Rugs, Laminated Wood Flooring, & Easy Do It Yourself Peel &! ; Stick Floor Tile’s. We also carry Bathroom Shower Curtain Sets, Bath Mats, and an assortment of items from Candles to Wall Cabinets that will enhance any room.

Need the PERFECT GIFT take a look at our beautiful Painted Glass, Unique Collectibles, or Jewelry & Engraveable Gifts Galleries.

Don’t forget all the other Galleries full of decorative gifts, fun gifts, useful gifts, office gifts, and just for that Special Someone who leaves you scratching your head we offer Gift Cards. Remember we will Ship anywhere in the world.Also a must see is our Holidays Christmas Gallery full of beautiful ornament’s and decorative items that are sure to please your family and have your friends & party guests enchanted and asking where you found them.

As Always Thank You for shopping JOELEEs WHOLESALE .

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JOELEEs Wholesale Holiday Spot Light News !
10/13/2007 8:40:03 PM

+0
10/13/2007 9:01:25 PM

Hello Joe

I've been to your store a number of times if not sending someone there.  Your store reminds me so much of a neighborhood store that always had any and everything.  Much success.

David

Providing The Right Fashion David Thrower CEO http://www.activehatsandthings.com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/14/2007 12:36:08 PM

Mary,

Thank You for the visit and the awesome teddy bear . Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/14/2007 12:42:57 PM

David,

Your awesome word of mouth is the best advertising a company can have ,I appreciate your friendship and customer loyalty .Thank You , Have a Great Sunday afternoon Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!