Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Indispensable websites for those that are struggling with poverty and inflation.
10/11/2007 10:59:04 AM
These sites really help me to make ends meet these days. I know everyone is being pinched by inflation these days. We best help each other out to lead a better life. Craig's List Since my sweetie and I decided to both stay home to raise our daughter. We've had to sell some junk around the house to pay some of the bills. It's really great you get rid of things and get cash ! I sold my Harley in only a week for no cost, at the exact price I wanted. Do go check out the local list in your area and start listing things you don't need anymore. I also buy things needed here to support people just like me and get great bargains. You can also find employment, a place to live, or whore yourself out for odd jobs like I do. FREE Cycle As the name implies everything here is FREE ! These local groups are all over the world. People on these groups give gifts of unwanted items to people who need them. You can even post a wanted message for the community to fill your need. Go Human Is a site I use to get handyman jobs. You can find all kinds of services here offered by people like me. Go see my Handyman Post. This site is useful only to residents of the US. I hope this helps you out ! Please do leave a comment if you would. Peace, Love, Liberty Kris

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!