Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sarah Who?
10/10/2007 10:53:07 AM

I thought I'd tell you who I am first.

Sorry if you've already seen my bio and the photo of me in London!

As you know, I am English.  I was born in Sittingbourne, Kent, the third child of four.

I won’t bore you with all the details, but I went to grammar school, worked in London for a while (to see the real world), before studying Religious Studies and Education for my Honours Degree.  I then went on to do a PGCE in Religious Studies & English with option teaching children with Special Needs and became a secondary school teacher.  I changed from teaching in school to being a prison tutor in an open prison and a ‘B’ category prison on the Isle of Sheppey. As my young family started to increase, I decided to do private tuition at home and I ran my own little craft business from home too, in Canterbury.

After 10 years in Canterbury we moved to France where I’ve been living for nearly 12 years  with my family of one husband, 7 children, 3 cats, a pony and a donkey.  We actually came over with 5 children and added 2 more to the list.

We run gites here at our beautiful home (holiday accommodation for those who don't know the term).

You can take a look here:

http://www.sdpgitesinfrance.bravehost.com

I'm a teacher, writer, proofreader and translator.

I sing in a choir and participate in drama activities, writing, acting, producing, directing.  I'm doing a genealogy diploma.  I think it important to know where we came from and why we are like we are.  It can give us an insight into the future and what way to go.

I'm a Reiki and am very interested in the angels and connecting with them.

In my spare time (which I have to create!), I'm building up an internet business.

You can see how far I’ve got on my writing site here:

http://www.sitewizardseo.com/onlinewriting

I’ve still got a long way to go, but I’ve started.  Writing is my passion.

As a writer, I tend to go on and on so I must stop myself and say thanks to you all for reading my message.

Angel Cuddles to everyone,

Sarah

(Me in Buckingham Palace garden recently)

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sarah Who?
10/10/2007 1:18:34 PM

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for the introduction to yourself, I enjoyed reading about you.....

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2007 3:43:37 PM
Jo,

Hello and thanks for being the first person to visit my forum.

I took the plunge.

Had some teething probs and lost all the friends list when I tried to invite people over but it seems that my invite did go out or you wouldn't be here.

best wishes,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
10/10/2007 3:51:20 PM

Sarah,

Thank you for telling us who you are.  I love this, maybe more of us should do this rather than wait to be nominated in a forum.  To introduce yourself and tell about you is wonderful.  Leaving in London and England sounds so glamorous.  I read English mysteries (Agatha Christie is my favorite) but I also like Midsommer Mysteries.  You are having such an exciting life.

I love writing also and I really will visit your sites posted here.  To create a story on paper has always been a thrill as well as painting a picture.

Keep it up and keep us informed.

Sara

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2007 4:00:55 PM

Sarah,

Hoorah!! Great to see you here. I had the same feeling. I thought at first I'd wait till I had 1000 friends. Then one day, I just needed to 'DO IT" and my forum was born. I think our forums tell other who we are if they read what we post.

Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves. By the way, would you mind explaining Reiki - I've never heard this term before.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

------------

Hugs = Priceless

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!