Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Friendswin, free to sign up and enjoy
11/1/2007 4:34:03 AM

We are almost there Folks. We will be Open to the General Public on Thursday or Friday this week !

Today is the last day to get Upgraded. Don,t miss your chance for Company Spill Over.
After you Up Grade then you will be able to use all the tools that Friends Win has to offer Plus you get to Use all the Video Technology.$9.97 is a very small price to pay for all you will get in return.

We have come along way since the start of Friends Win.
Today is the last step you have to make. Just get Up Graded then we are off to the races with a proven Company.
This is not going to be a Fly by Night site that will be closed in a few months like most we all deal with.

Friends Win is a Business that will generate High Returns for your efforts for years to come!
I would like to close this off by saying Thank You to all that have Joined under me.
You made a great Choice Joining Friends Win and I want to Congratulate You All for making a Smart Choice.

If you need any help with anything Please let me know and I will be happy to help you out!

Beryl

Note :- You have received this email because you signed up with our website http://www.friendswin.com/?sponsor=10841

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2007 2:24:46 PM
Team Work thats what Friends Win is all about !

Free to join us !

http://www.friendswin.com/?sponsor=19888

+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/2/2007 5:52:11 PM
Hi Folks

Well I was on the call last and night was blown away with everything on the call.

I could see the huge potential from the beginning how big Friends Win was going to be.

After last nights call I am sure happy that I followed a gut feeling.

I now feel like getting up on my roof of my house and screaming This is it folks what are you waiting for ?

We all say the same thing Its hard to find a site that you can make money at !

Here it is Rite in front of you all you have to do is simply Join Up and try your best to get 5 other people to join... Thats It thats All folks.

You do not even have to pay a month fee if you do not want to use the services that they have.

What more do you want ?? That is the question that is going through my head rite now.

What more do I have to offer you just to Sign Up!

Some people in Adland Pro will say Daniel is a pain in the a... for trying to get me to Sign Up.

Well folks for every one that feels that  way there will be 10 that say Thank You so much for showing me this!

If listening to me is not enough to convince you...Then here is a link so you can see and hear the call last night yourself.

Take 45 mins out of your busy day and watch this and you will agree with me after and you will also join the group of people that are saying Thank You Daniel for showing me this.

Here is the link folks Please do yourself and family a  favor and go to this link then Join Up so you can tell your Friends and Family members that tell us all you cant make money on line  !

Ha! Ha! Ha!  I did It    :)

http://s205925028.onlinehome.us/friendswin/nov1/nov1fwwebinar.html

After you see the Confernce call and you are ready to Join Us Please Use Beryl's Link here !

http://www.friendswin.com/?sponsor=10841

Daniel

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2007 6:24:48 PM
Video Dating

- Video Conferencing

- Marketing Tools (audio, video etc)

- Classified Ads section

Your Own E-Mail Auto Responder

- Video RESUME

- Ability To Make Calls ...and more to come!

The are 2 kinds of memberships at Friends Win.

One is free and the $9.95 a month option.

The free option will allow you to get access to all the features that Myspace or other social networks have.

The paid option will allow you to use all other services plus the opportunity to earn money from people in your matrix. This is the Most Powerful MLM business I have ever seen to be honest.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!