Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Friendswin, free to sign up and enjoy
10/20/2007 10:46:43 AM
We call this matrix the SUPER MATRIX because it is the best, simplest and most lucrative compensation structure in the business.

With 488,280 positions and up to 10% commissions on sales volume produced by your downline IMRs, commissions can grow very large, very quickly. In this system, each IMR has a goal of getting 5 paid monthly subscribers to be qualified on all 8 levels. As seen on the chart below, the first paying subscriber qualifies you for commissions on levels 1 through 4. Your second paying subscriber qualifies you for payments from level 5. With 5 or more paying subscribers, you will be qualified to receive commissions from revenues generated by IMRs on all of your 8 levels.

Think about this. You as an IMR will want to sign-up 5 paying subscribers. So will your downline IMRs. For each paying subscriber, you will earn the percentage commissions generated from the level on which their sponsor resides. Even commissions from your first 4 levels alone can be substantial if everybody makes their goal.

But the best part is what can happen when you calculate the commissions from level 5. Or level 6. You can do the math. It is amazing.

Just announced last night.. Jeremy, Co founder of the company announced that people that upgrade in the matrix will be in a great position as they company starts to market the program once we launch.. we will start to get assigned subscription customers on a rotational basis. Whats better than that!

There are some major surprises coming folks.. i cant even say what they are yet.. its not my place.. but WOW.

There you go Folks.

Level

Positions

Percentage Commissions

3%

4%

5%

6%

7%

8%

9%

10%

Total

Come join with, you'll be glad you do.  Here is my link http://www.friendswin.com/?sponsor=10841

$ $---> FRIENDS WIN <--- $ $

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/20/2007 11:37:38 AM
Hi Beryl

If you guys want to know where the Money Is you came to the rite sopt.

If your not in Friends Win yet sign up under Beryl.

Friends Win is Free to join so why not come and have a look at it.

Get in now before Nov 1st and you will receive spill over from your Up line and also the best Part is you will receive Free Referrals from Friends Win.

What Friends Win is doing to show their Appreciation for all of our hard wok they are going to advertise Friends Win in a BIG WAY and all the new Members that join up from their advertising will come to us as free referrals !

How cool is that ?

Don't Wait folks get in Now !

Daniel

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2007 1:19:51 PM

Hi Beryl,

Just dropped by to say hi. I also joined Friends win and I'm confident that we'll all win together.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!