Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
God's Justice and Judgement...Part Two
10/8/2007 10:42:14 PM

THE TIME OF THE JUDGEMENT FORETOLD

Hebrews 8:5  Hebrews 9:24  The Old Testament services of the earthly santuary were a type, figure, or shadow of the heavenly

Matthew 27:50,51  These figurative services of the earthly sanctuary met their fulfillment at the cross

Hebrews 8:1-5  Following His resurrection Christ entered the Holy Place, or the the first apartment of the heavenly sanctuary,  of which the earthly was a type,  there to minister as our great High Priest

Hebrews 9:23,24  On the anti-typical Day of Atonement, Christ, our High Priest, entered the Most Holy Place,  or second apartment,  there to accomplish the work of the investigative judgement,  or cleansing of the heavenly sanctuary

Daniel 8:14  An understanding of the vision of Daniel indicates that the cleansing of the heavenly sanctuary, or investigative judgement, was to begin in 1844 A.D., at the end of the 2300 day-year prophecy

1 John 2:1  Hebrews 4:14-16  Hebrews 2:17,18  Hebrews 7:25

In this work of judgement Christ appears as the advocate of all whose sins are confessed and whose trust is placed fully in Him.  He will not lose a single soul fully committed to Him

------------------

In the following lesson, I will attempt to show you the meaning of the 2300 days prophecy.  Your positive thoughts and comments, as usual, are welcome!! This lesson is not easy to understand!!!

-----------------

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: God's Justice and Judgement...Part Two
10/8/2007 11:01:47 PM
Thank You James... :)

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 11:14:57 PM
All possitive thoughts Jim, good infomation, and might i ad those scriptures do justice to what you are saying, however the coming of the kingdom is as follows; Produce faith in the continuity of the Word. The "Kingdom" is the church- importance of the church in the eternal plan of God.  The Old testiment predictions of the Kingdom (The height of Israel's glory was under the kingdom of David approximately 1000 b.c.)  In Isaiah 2: 1-4 (750b.c.) talks about the Last days, all the nations, and Jerusalem. Daniel 2:44, 7:18 (550 B.C.) talks about Endure forever and posses forever.  I have the New Testiment Predictions of the Kingdom here with me but will save for later, i want to see how your thread turns out, and maybe i can share with you later on. Thank you my friend for keeping Gods words out there for us. God_bless you. Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Sammy Hale

291 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Here is what IS easy to understand
10/8/2007 11:18:35 PM

Matthew 6:33 states,"But seek ye first the kingdom of God,and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

…One of the hardest things a Christian has to learn is to rely onGod's ability and not our strength…our own sufficiency…Relying on self has to literally die…God tells us to put our trust in Him…We may be having problems…God tells us to seek Him out…Prayer is communicating withGod…Through Jesus Christ we can enter into the very presence of God…We can take our failings…our problems…our fears…our needs…any troubles or trials that beset us…and seek God…and He promises He will be found and will answer us…Praying is actually talking to our Father…who holds all the to our every need…our Mediator is Jesus…The fears we have…the troubles we may be experiencing…seem to get stronger more menacing in the dark…in our minds…God directs us to bring them into the light of His presence…"Cast thy burden upon the Lord(Psalm55:22)…God tells us over and over again…"Be not anxious"…He wants us to put our trust in for Him…Look to Him for all our needs…As we seek first the Kingdom of God,and His righteousness…in other words as we pray…talk to God in Jesus' name…as we rely on our Father's ability ..on our Father's. strength…we see the hand of God working in our lives…He opens up the way for us…He makes the paths straight for us…He guides us…He leads us in the way we should go…He answers our prayers …He takes care of our needs…Don't worry about fancy phrases…or fancy prayers…Just seek God out…talk to Him ,really tell Him what is on your heart…tell Him of your joys.. .your problems …the things that bother you or whatever is weighing you down…Hand everything over to Him…seek His answers…prayer is a form of praising God…(Psalm145:18) says, "The Lord is nigh unto all them all them that call upon Him." Amen

LOOK.....FEEL....LIVE....to the MAX http://www.getmaxnfused.com Get paid for reading emails, $10.00 bonus for signing up! http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?barky Come visit http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/582176.aspx
+0
Bruce Macomber

216 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/9/2007 12:34:36 AM
Justice is good.

Mercy is better!

The Cross in the Middle should have been mine!

God bless.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!