Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kirk Guillory

650 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Positively Think Abouth helping Others Prosper and You will Prosper Also
8/4/2005 11:03:20 AM
Thank you for the invitation to this forum. I will possitively help you if you return the favor. Do all of you know that if we worked togethor to help each other sale their site what powerful affect this will have to all of us. I have 490 friends on adlandpro how many do you have???? Not all of us has the same friends. I would like to possitively help you prosper with your site. Think abouth this when you send a post to your forum how many people get this post? What you may have 500 or 1000 but how many are on adlandpro that you do not reach? Adlandpro has over 17,000 members strong. IF we pull together as friends helping friends and send post of each others offers or sites we want to promote think of how many people you will reach. Lets see if 10 of us agree to help each other out and we all have 500 friends now you have sent your offer or site to 5000 people on the adlandpro network. That is a 400% increase do you think we will get a better response yes. This would be a positive thinking on all of our friends who want to help others. Contact me if you would like to join a circle of friends helping friends. Lets see if we can positively help each other and make a differance in each others lives. We are more powerful in groups than buy ourselves. Your Friend Kirk Stormpay now a huge income opportunity for you!!!!!!!! Open your free stormpay account here http://www.stormpay.com/?2251768&adlandpro IF YOU LIST ONLINE STORMPAY WILL LET YOU LIST YOUR ITEMS FOR FREE. YOU PAY ONLY WHEN YOU SELL A ITEM. Directv satellite system up to 4 rooms free with free installation order from me please http://www.kirkshomeelectronics.net
Join my team with Arbonne International. We will show you how to build a successful business. Train with Arbonne Univeristy. If Interested Contact me at guil3247@bellsouth.net or call 337-764-2106 Visit for more information http://www.pure1skincare.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Positively Think Abouth helping Others Prosper and You will Prosper Also
9/22/2008 9:42:51 AM

Garbage Truck Rule

One day I hopped in a taxi and we took off for the airport. We were driving in the right lane when suddenly a black car jumped out of a parking space right in front of us. My taxi driver slammed on his breaks, skidded, and missed the other car by just inches!  The driver of the other car whipped his head around and started yelling at us.

My taxi driver just smiled and waved at the guy.  And I mean, he was really friendly.

So I asked, 'Why did you just do that? This guy almost ruined your car and sent us to the hospital!'  This is when my taxi driver taught me what I now call, 'The Law of the Garbage Truck.' 

He explained that many people are like garbage trucks.  They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment. As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it and sometimes they'll dump it on you.  Don't take it personally.  Just smile , wave, wish them well, and move on.  Don't take their garbage and spread  it to other people at work, at home,  or on the streets.

'Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who don't.' Jesus says to love those who don't.  Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it!

What a great philosophy !   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note from sender.....

Many times we talk about what our rights are.  We have the 'right' to freedom of speech, the right to the pursuit of happiness, the right to .....etc.

It is everyone's right to do what the taxi driver did! 

Don't say you will 'try' to do this.  The minute you say the word 'try' you are letting yourself off the hook to even give it another thought. 

If you say you WILL do this, the first thing you will do is print the above story and paste it in your bathroom and on your fridge.  You may forget from time to time but you have purposed in your mind to do this so a failure along the way is only a part of getting to where your entire attitude has changed.  Of course, it would help to ask the Lord to help you with it.  It would also help to pray blessings on the person with 'garbage'.

I read a book once where Jesus was talking to a couple of women each evening when they invited Him.  One thing He said to them was that whatever you wish on another person is what you will get back yourself.   He said to pray for blessing and prosperity for those who angered you, were enemies and those you found it hard to forgive.

Let me know your thoughts on this .....Helen  <zhebee@yahoo.com> or reply through this forum.  If you are not on my personal email list, let me know if you wish to be.

Also let's remember to be thankful everyday!

Helen

Alligin kills Lyme, parasites, fungus, bacteria,
viruses and many other disease causing organisms.
Go to >>  www.lhninternational.com/lhnproducts 
Email me for an awe inspiring audio on Alligin

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!