Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The World
10/7/2007 7:06:12 PM

Hi All,

I have a Travel, Wedding and Event Planning Agency in AZ and am always looking for ways to pick up new leads and to talk travel.

I followed my husband around the world for 23 years while in the military so you would think I would be done with travel.

We have seen so many beautiful places, enjoyed some really good travel times with family and friends. So if you have not become a traveler you should. There are so many ways to see the world, fly, train, cruise, barges and more. So when you get ready to make those travel plans call Searchlight Memories after the experience and my schooling for taking 200+ grueling hours of study and testing I was able to receive my Certified Travel Counselor certification so you know you will be in good hands.

Know anyone getting married, planning a party, anniversary, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs then send them my way because I have 20 years of experience with all types of event planning from the wedding in a military chapel to the backyard and beyond to the resort wedding.

I look forward to meeting new friends here.

Best Wishes,

Caroline Ward, Certified Travel Counselor

wow.searchlightmemories.travel

www.searchlightweddings.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!