Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Urine Tests a email I got from my Grandma
10/5/2007 1:03:27 PM
>--- mabelmcc@*******.net wrote:<br><br>> <br>> <br>> -------------- Forwarded Message: -------------- <br> From: Margaret Scott dedehawaii @*********.com <br>> To: Agnes Hansel <eskimo2u2 @*******.com=""> <br>> Subject: Fwd: Urine Test <br>> Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 04:16:32 +0000 <br>> <br>> <br>> <br>> <br>> URINE TEST............. Like a lot of folks in my state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I<br>> pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order<br>> to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I<br>> have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes<br>> to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a<br>> welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them??<br>> Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their<br>> feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sitting on<br>> their butt, doing drugs, while I work... Can you imagine how much money the state would save if<br>> people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check ????? <br>> <br>> Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along,<br>> though.... something has to change in this country and soon!!!<br>> <br>> <br>> <br>My moma taught me right. <br>Don't ask for handouts <br>and don't give your pee to anyone !<br><br>Not to mention testing is a clear violation of your 4th ammendment rights.<br>Woe to you who forfiet your rights by consenting to such and invasion of your privacy !<br>I'll keep my pee, the government can give that handout to who ever they like,<br>I hope you people that pee in bottles for your master for what ever reason are comfortable <br>wearing your chains of bondage.<br><br>Peace, Love, Liberty<br>Kris<br> <br> <br>

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!