Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sadness Turned to Joy
10/5/2007 9:41:26 AM

Hello Friends,

As I was looking over my previous posts on this forum, I realized that I had started something on the Beatitudes and never continued.  My apologies for that.  I have discovered that when you begin to share your faith in Christ, the Devil does all he can to keep you from sharing.  That is what has been happing to me these last few months.  Thanks to all of you who prayed for my wife and me when my father-in-law passed away.

Today's scripture comes for the Beatitudes:

"Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted" (Matthew 5:4). 

When we see ourselves as in our true fallen conditition and realize that our sins have caused the death of our best Friend Jesus, we will mourn because our sins have tourn the heart of Him who loved us.  But Jesus is there to comfort us and bring healing to our sin sick souls.

"Behold, happy is the man whom God corrects...For he bruises, but He binds up; He wounds, but His hands make whole" (Job 5:17, 18).

Only Jesus is able to bring us comfort.  It is He who will bring an end to our sorrows for sin and the troubles it has brought to this world.

"Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light" (Matthew 11:28-30).

"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying.  There shall be no more pain, to the former things are passed away"  (Revelation 21:4).

Build a lifetime residual income with GDI. Watch free online video to learn how today. http://www.freedom.ws/drc64 Find peace of mind through the study of the Bible at http://www.bibleuniverse.com/
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sadness Turned to Joy
10/5/2007 11:17:50 AM

Hello Duane,

This is a wonderful forum.  I will try to visit all the threads, I need the reminders that your forum will provide....

Thank you....

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!