Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Has Mother Nature Called For Help
10/5/2007 3:17:17 PM

Hello Michael,

Yes you are right we have hastened the inevitable.  We have lost respect for the planet and its inhabitants, it seems. 

I too, remember lying out under the stars camping in the woods.  I was always amazed at how close they seemed.  Now some 40 odd years later they seem so far away.  If you can see them at all.

But just the other night I saw one of the largest full moons I have seen in years.  So maybe we haven't messed things up so bad we cannot fix it.  Your words and making them public, causes folks to think and remember.   Thanks we need more of that.  And we need to respect our planet and each other again.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Larry Parsons

61 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/5/2007 8:22:15 PM

Folks I live so back in the country between two mountains and at a foot of another.I have no trouble see the stars and the wildlike I do have drive little ways to get to civilazation Ha!

I believe haven and earth belong to God and He is not going to let us pun human destroy it. If I'm not mistake God said I will never destroy the world agin.

In the begining wth God made man and place him in the garden of Eden he gave a job to do that was to take care of the earth so it is our resposity  to guard and to take care of it.but we never destroy it.

Thanks

LP

+0
Paula Drake

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/7/2007 2:14:23 PM
Thanks Michael for inviting me to your blog, My husband and i do believe in keeping the world safe and healthy. We garden organically and eat a healthy lifestyle. I love the mountains. (was born in Montana) I hated to see the devastation from the fires. I look forward to reading more on your blog.
 To your success,
 Paula Drake
 Kissimmee, Florida

407-574-3906
http://drake.bigmlmsecrets.com/?mad=12098

This young man is truely blessed. I believe
his music is inspired by God.Please check out
his website. You will see what I mean.

www.benjaminwarren.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I help frustrated Network Marketers
 become successful leaders, and I do it for free!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paula Drake Kissimmee, Florida 407-574-3906 Skype:paula.drake http://drake.bigmlmsecrets.com/?mad=12098 P.S.If you ever need some help creating leads for you business, just drop me an email. paulad732@cfl.rr.com
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2007 11:48:15 PM
Hi Michael, Your poem reminds me of the north woods of Wisconsin, where I was born and raised. The air was clear, far away from large cities which contribute to the pollution of our environment. I live in a small town in Indiana now. Although there is some pollution, it is not too bad here. I can still see the stars at night, and hear the owls hooting. Too many people never see the forest, the wild animals, or mother nature at her best, because of over-development of the area where they reside. I feel fortunate to still live in a small town. During the day, there are a lot of birds near my home. I live on the edge of a woods. When I walk alongside a river near the downtown, I see lots of geese, ducks, and occasional blue herons. DonnaZ
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!