Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
OK i need advice and help ????
10/3/2007 11:43:03 PM

I know how to advertise i've been doing it for some time now almost three years over part time in hours but i have never had to look for advertisers to actually post before.

Here is how things have changed for me. I am the owner of a new PTC,Paid e-mails paid surfing site, but i need advertisers.My prices are very reasonable and i can and will communicate with my advertisers, things can be negotiated because i have full control over MY site.

It is http://www.dwm2215william.com if you want visitors i can do that. I also have a section for paid to sign up also, so here youcan generate that targeted traffic that will sign up for your offer. Since everythig is adjustable all prices can be negotiated as far as exposures and what is paid for visit.

God Bless,

William DWM2215

Oh this is part of how i am trying to earn money so i can go to college.

+0
Jerry Posey

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: OK i need advice and help ????
10/4/2007 1:35:23 PM

About the only thing I could suggest would be check out where other sites like yours are advertising and advertise there. And if you could work with other sites like yours to advertise with them.

I'm more into network marketing as that's the best way I've found to generate the kind of income I want without all the hassels of starting something from scratch.

Your friend,

Jerry
316 440-4862

+0
10/5/2007 7:11:52 AM

Thank you for the advice,

Also i would like to know more about what you are doing, maybee i can be of assistance to you.do you have a link you would like me to put on my front page  or some thing that might halp you get the recruits you want for your sales force?

I will do just what you said though and see where thees others are marketing at, although i woukd like to be more of an original thinker more of the same is what is wrong with a lot of marketing these days and why i never got anywhere.

+0
Jerry Posey

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/6/2007 12:54:11 AM

What I do is help people build their network marketing business. I give away my free ebook which was written by a man that has been in the business over 28 years and over a two year period he joined over 100 network marketing companies just to see how they all worked.

We take this knowledge and educate people on why it's not their fault that they have failed all these years in their business. And the good part is I do it for free and it's all generic where we don't mention any companies.

If you know some people that would be interested in getting some help please send them to my website that's at the bottom of this message.

Your friend,

Jerry

+0