Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Let's Give This Man Some Love. Arthur
10/3/2007 8:31:22 AM

Hello Donna

I really appreciate you stopping by and wishing Arthur well. I know that you aren't exactly feeling on top of the world either. I hope you get to feeling better too Donna.

Hey everybody, throw a little extra love in Donna's direction too, and a few prayers for her to get feeling better.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
10/3/2007 8:40:22 AM

Hello Roger

It is so nice of you to stop by and give your best wishes to Arthur. I know he will love that little package you have for him too. LOL

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/3/2007 8:46:06 AM

Hi Bill,

It's very kind of you to do this for "The Old Coot" considering he has just masterminded the demise of the CRC while being very ill.

Please pass onto Arthur my best wishes and I hope he is feeling better very soon, I have just come back from the dentist after having a tooth extracted and my jaw is very painful so I am even grumpier than normal.

Best Wishes

John "Grumpy Old Fart"

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2007 8:46:16 AM

Hi Arthur,

I hope you're feeling better soon and every day!  I'd like to meet your dog and pet him, I love dogs!  Keep a positive thought and daily goals and you'll probably be back in top form very soon.

Your friend, Kathy V.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!