Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: On this thread - Do it for a Friend!
4/3/2008 2:15:46 PM

This ad is from a friend whom I've known for more than two decades. It is directed primarily to people who own property on Mass Ave in Cambridge, MA (or to people who know people who own property on Mass Ave in Cambridge, MA).

Mass Ave Commercial Property Wanted

Client wishes to purchase property on Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA (between #1 - #1900).  1st Floor for restaurant, a few levels above for offices. Would like a Moderately Sized property.  Contact Joyce at legalkind@msn.com or 617-776-0098.

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/3/2008 7:45:19 PM
John- I appreciate the way you use this thread.....

Thanks

Neil
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/3/2008 7:54:54 PM

Thanks Neil,

Posting this for my friend Mary Hofstetter!

Games People Play!

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/3/2008 8:17:27 PM

Hey -
Robert Coaster.... what a delight to see you here..... and thank you for posting for our dear friend Mary - she is a gem!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/3/2008 11:36:59 AM
I'ld Love for you to meet my friend and Team leader at Start Exchange... the best TE I use!. Rev Joy she calls herself and I am imppressed with the way she runs the team of surfers at SE. Check us out at SE and also check her site out below!

Hi I am Rev Joy Gartside and I own the Joybunny group of sites. These consist of one core site and currently two others, though this is in the process of being expanded.
JOYBUNNYS ART DESIGNS
http://www.joybunnysartdesings.co.uk/index.html
The core site is my main business site where the buyer can view and purchase various items of a craft nature including baby items and>> teddy bears as well as dolls and dolls clothes.  All the items on this site are made by myself and are original designs.  I also have insect
designs such as stick insects made from natural materials and safe for children options such as Halloween spiders, again all made by myself and original designs.  There are a few original fine art paintings for sale as well and I do commissions of subjects that a buyer may want,
for example I recently completed a painting of star gazer lilies that was commissioned by someone in the USA.  This brings me to my last point about Joybunnys I ship all over the world so there is no need to miss out on any of my designs.

JOYS ART HISTORY
http://www.art-of-yesterday.co.uk
This is mainly a site for students to peruse and for anyone who loves art and art history to come and browse.  It has loads of images from various artists in the public domain  and some of the images have critical text attached which is all researched and copyright rev joy Gartside JOYS CHRISTIAN Q&A

http://www.christian-answers.co.uk/

a site that caters for the young Christian and the not so young answering some questions and providing thought provoking text.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!