Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: On this thread - Do it for a Friend!
10/23/2007 10:21:18 PM
Hi Neil, I am posting a link for my friend at Adlandpro, Branka Babic http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/752947.aspx
Tap or Click here: Join Free to learn how technology working for you as your best employee can help you live a life of prosperity unlike most others will ever enjoy and how to earn four, five, six or more streams of income promoting just this one single no-cost-ever-to-join program.
+0
11/14/2007 1:01:09 AM

Thanks Neil,

I hope things are going well...let's do some work and reach the goals we set out to.

Cheers

Marco

Welcome to DollarzBlaster vs. PayPal! This Forum is for you to voice your opinions based on your personal experiences with DollarzBlaster and PayPal. We want to hear what the controversy is all about. Who is right and who is wrong, you decide! Is
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/4/2007 9:27:01 AM
It's Time once again for me to "Do it for a Friend".... a friend who does a lot for this community!

Meet

Joe Downing

Team X2O Speak Out!!
The Dream Team
Do you know anyone who drinks water?

cid_002301c761a6c02a94f04642fea9randyoe9yggpvc.gif

I DARE YOU TO CALL THIS NUMBER!
        620-294-1360

You don't want to miss

THE SECRET CODE!

24/7 Recorded Message!

Then go here!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil Sperling

~!~

+0
3/21/2008 9:14:06 AM

Thanks, Neil, for allowing me to post.  This ad is from a friend whom I've known for more than two decades!  It is directed primarily to people who own property in Greater Boston (or to people who know people who own property in Greater Boston).

Real Estate Agt (Alcove Realty) wants your listings, especially houses but also apartments and condos in Greater Boston Area (5-10 miles north and west primarily). Contact Joyce at legalkind@msn.com or 617-776-0098.

+0
Danny Nelson

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re:Global Market Opportunity- Posted Please
4/3/2008 1:23:50 PM

This company provide clients for you to get paid

“Knowledge of Health and Wealth Share It

Wishing you consider this business opportunity seriously. The strategy "multiple sources of income".  No harm to become aware of what is being offered in the market place.

The cost to invest with this company is easily recovered from the continuous income. The company places new paid members under you and you can be very successful by building only one vertical line unlike others you have to acquire more than one enrolled. The process of doing business in this globalized world is changing.  “Clients beyond borders” from hi-tech or tangible products and services with multi-media advertising and stock holders payouts are becoming a thing of the past for new globalized entrepreneurs.

I suggest you look at it carefully and give it some serious consideration. If I pre-enrolled you so the company will start to place pre-enrollees under you. When you do decide in the future, then you can have an organization already. If you don't join, then nothing will happen. Your name will be deleted and some else would inherit your assigned Associates. So let me know or just sign up.

You can login in with your email to lock up the position without paying anything. You can upgrade it later when you decide to do the business. 

www.visionoflove.MyWorldResults.com

Watch this movie to know more about the Savings Club and the My World Plus pay plan.

www.visionoflove.MyWorldMovie.com

I will not worry about not making money in this program.

Andrea and Tony my pre-enrollers. Andrea joined less than 2 months ago. The One line program by the company has placed about 600 members under her in the short period. She is receiving over $350.00 in the bonus money this month. She has recovered all her initial investment: $50.00 +$19.95. She has also received $75 for Retail Bonus by introducing 3 people to become members and she is now a 1-star member.  Tony is covering his investment and monthly investment.

The focus on the first step: to sign up and sponsor one and eventually encourage 2-3 new members personally that would assist you to grow and a better income status, together with your pre-enrolls that allows you to become 1 star member.   Most of us may not like referring business opportunities, however with a company and system that actually places clients/customers under you rather than focusing  on finding your own customers are in no doubt “good business sense” and an exciting factor.

At first, I thought for a moment this is a waste, however, when I gave it some thought and further enquiry then realizing some of the basic transactions I do monthly and on the odd occasion that could provide me with discounts. Plus the company placing so many paid enrollers under me and most of all everyone making money to cover business expenses etc.    Then every month you will be making hundred of dollars. Who worries about $19.95 a month at that time?  The key in any business is sharing valuable information that provides tremendous benefits to the clientele or customer and the rest takes care of itself. 

Please listen to this audio tutorial: Thank you.

http://www.byoaudio.com/play/WjsDw874

Your business colleague.

DannyN

www.dannynelson.ws

Danny Nelson - Vision of Love
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!