Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
On this thread - Do it for a Friend!
10/1/2007 5:41:57 PM
Do it for a friend!

I Invite everyone to post a link for a business you have nothing to do with - but one of your online Adland friends does. Introduce your friend then make your post!

Do it for a Friend!

I'm Posting a link for one of my special Adland friends -  Judy Smith

Judy Supports so many of us here and I chose her business to highlight here! She has an online shop for the birds..... everything you can think of for the birds she has!

For the BIRDS

We offer all of the wild bird feeding devices and accessories you want in our online store at a fraction of our competitor’s prices. Shop our store for a fantastic collection of items such as our birdwatching binoculars, assorted unique birdhouses, inexpensive decorative birdhouses, and even a squirrel proof bird feeder. If you are looking for bird feeders, affordable birdhouses, inexpensive bird feeder poles, an affordable hummingbird feeder, decorative purple martin houses, an inexpensive window bird feeder, and blue bird feeder, along with the best binoculars for bird watching, we have all of the products you want in our online store at everyday low prices.

DETAILS AND MORE INFO BIRD ESSENTIALS

~!~

+0
Re: On this thread - Do it for a Friend!
10/1/2007 9:38:10 PM
Hello Neil,

That is a very good idea. Thank you.

I am posting for a good Adland friend: STEVEN SUCHARDS

Just click on the banner.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2007 7:43:23 AM

This is a great idea, Neil.

Georgios does so much for me and all of his friends here in the Community!!

Thanks, Georgios!!!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2007 7:44:16 AM

Thank you Neil, for the plug for Bird Essentials!!!  You are a dear, dear friend!!!

Judy

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/2/2007 12:33:24 PM

Hi ,

What a great Idea and very nice way to get to know friends :-) My choice is for A kind hearted and well know Adland Friend for all he does for everyone. Gods Speed :-) Lee

I'm just a guy who loves to think, laugh and enjoy the moment.

Life is too short for only work!!!!

But since we have to work - work hard and smart so we can play later.

Often what one does for work, tells a lot about the person- so here goes I am a Carpenter by trade - but have spent most of my life in sales and marketing. I have done business with many VERY wealthy, have given public speeches in front of over 200 people and published a couple magazine articles. Currently I am renovating a cottage and working two marketing home based business ventures.... all going well!

All Things Excellent are Both Difficult and Rare!

My Primary Biz Intro page!

Entertainment For Less
Discount DVD's
Plus

To Optimize your web page - check out this site. You do not need to know a thing about web optimization to make this work - the "Wizard" takes you through the steps one at a time....

Cool & Effective - Everyone needs to optimize!

Optimise here!

After All that business stuff.........

I have learned friends matter more than things.

Cheers!

Things can be replaced and one can live without them, but friends are priceless.

Time is the most important commodity we have.... so I try to spend my time with care! I love music and have written a few songs.... but still you will find I am just a guy who loves to think, laugh and enjoy the moment.

Love Light and Laughter

Neil Sperling

Click Here for your Free Traffic!

~!~

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!