Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Global Resorts Network
9/30/2007 3:06:15 PM

For those with discriminating taste when it comes to where they stay when vacationing. We are a high-end quality product and as such, are not for everyone.

Global Resorts Network is not a travel agency or a travel club. Global Resorts Network offers you an exclusive membership (3-year or lifetime) to pick from over 5,000 luxury resorts worldwide. Unlike a travel agency, you pick when and where. You book it directly at your own convenience. You do not have to rely on someone doing it for you. We offer one-week stays starting at $298-$699.

GRN is the only direct sales company to secure the marketing contract to offer our unique membership using a network marketing business model. No other direct sales company does this. In the past, if you wanted to stay at any of the resorts offered you would have to go through a presentation per each company just to get the deal. We are not a timeshare company but a company that offers you the equivalent of a value added vacation timeshare resort. We don't offer just one brand of vacation rentals but several dozen.

Having worked 8 years in the travel industry, I researched GRN before joining. I browsed through the resort registry to see what was listed and what I could expect to get for real, not some false promises using vouchers. I liked what I saw. I realized this is a quality offer for someone like me who travels 3-4 times a year (at least) and that I could save my family thousands using this type of membership system.

I came back from the South of France 3 weeks ago. I can tell you I saved over $1500 for a 1-week stay at Le Club Mougins.

I stayed at the Kingsbury Resort in South Lake Tahoe this past July. I got a 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo equipped with full kitchen, balcony and all amenities for $700!!! No travel agent could do that and neither could expedia, orbitz or any other online travel booking engine. The closest I could find for what I wanted was going for $2500!! So in essence I saved $1800.

With GRN's Platinum membership (which I own) you can use it for unlimited weeks. You pick when and where from the resort registry. You can even offer guest certificates to your relatives or friends if you wish...makes a great surprise Christmas gift too...give Aunt Sally & Uncle Bob who have always dreamed about doing more travel but thought they couldn't afford it a guest certificate. (You pay $298 for them) Let them experience how easy it is to travel and stay in quality properties and enjoy life!

Cheers!

Valerie

Where In The World Do You Want To Go?

www.PlacesToSee.biz

Where in the World Do You Want To Go?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!