Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rules of posting to my forum
9/30/2007 2:44:56 PM

No spamming is allowed such as what Erica Williams with YTB did.

I prefer real people who can talk informally about their company and have some respect for other companies instead of creating lies about mine. It's unbelievable how low some people will stoop to promote their biz opp.

If you have questions about Global Resorts Network--ask here. I can point you in the right direction.

Global Resorts Network is truly a unique opportunity for high achievers. For people that prefer quality over quantity. For people that want an exclusive lifetime membership to over 5,000 luxury resorts worldwide. Backed by a 21-year-old company.

GRN is the only direct sales company to secure a contract to offer one-week stays at resorts worldwide using a network marketing model.

Since we are not a travel agency or travel club we don't charge additional fees for this or that like many flaky travel agencies (both online and brick-and-mortar) do because they simply don't have the volume or the quality product to offer the public.

GRN offers quality. We are not for everyone but for those with discriminating taste. You don't even have to become an affiliate if you don't want to--you can just use the membership right away. I did. I can honestly attest to where I've stayed and the deals I got.

Global Resorts Network is the best vacation resort DS biz opp out there.

Where in the World Do You Want To Go?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!