Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laundry
9/30/2007 7:30:27 AM

I have learned some amazing information in the past week that I want to share with you. 

I have been using laundry detergent over the years and have never really considered what was in this formula that is marketed as 'cleaning' my clothes.

Apparently, my clothes have been FAR from clean.  Reportedly, manufacturers put fiberglass, ground pumice and ground rocks in the granulated detergents, as fillers.  The idea is that our clothes are 'beaten' in the cleaning process and this is suppose to be beneficial. 

Beneficial?  This actually wears our clothes out over time.  The detergent doesn't really disolve well and ends up staying in our clothing, resulting in clothing that is less than vibrant. 

The part that really concerns me is that when our bodies get heated, the residual detergent in our clothing actually is absorbed into our skin....out bodies largest organ.  Wow!  All those chemicals in our clothing being absorbed in our body?  Is that healthy?

I've completely re-vamped our laundry room and am now using a natural alternative to counter this dilemna.  My clothes smell fresh, are vibrant and clean!  All this for a FRACTION of the cost of what I was paying at my local grocery store!

If you are interested in finding out how YOU can purchase products that are environmentally friendly and non-toxic, feel free to message me.  I'd be happy to share this information with you. 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!