Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Pleae pray for some friends of mine
9/29/2007 8:05:20 AM
HI Friends,
Please pray for some friends of mine. He was the pastor of our church and she did everything she could to help.They church said they cannot afford to pay them.
 They are not employed by the church anymore and he is working selling insurance but that is not stable income.
Their  names are Dave and Pat. Thanks so much!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Pleae pray for some friends of mine
9/29/2007 7:47:28 PM
Father in Jesus' name I ask that you bless Pat and Dave and pour out your abundant provision on them. You said if two or more agree as touching anything that it will be done for them by Your Father in Heaven.I believe that you will bless Pat and Dave's finances and health . You died on Calvary for our Salvation which includes every part of our being.
 I thank you for my brothers and sisters that are agreeing with me. Thank you for your blessing on my brothers and sisters here in Adlandpro too, Lord. Thank you for your promises Lord and for giving us strength to endure trials here on earth.
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen!

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/29/2007 8:25:12 PM
    “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.” —Psalm 32:8

Lord, we come to You this Evening on behalf of our Brother and Sister, Dave and Pat.  Father, according to Your Word, they have been Preaching and Teaching Your Holy Word and Spreading the Love of Your Holy Gospel.  Now they have reached a Crossroads in their Ministry and need Your Guidance, O Lord.  On their behalf, as well as many of us who often come to such Crossroads in our Daily Journey through the Life You have so Graciously given us, we humbly ask You O Lord, Hear our Prayer.

Sometimes, Lord, it’s so hard to see. We often struggle to understand what it is that You are showing us. Help us know when You are guiding us, Lord, and when we are clutching at the wrong answers.  Open our eyes, O Lord, to how we may best follow Your voice, how we may love one another with Your perfect love, and how to continue to turn to You and, when it is Your will, grant us patience, Lord, to wait until the time You choose to answer our prayers. Thank You for teaching us how to live in Your care, how best to respond to Your voice, and always, Father, how best to live according to Your will.  This we ask in the name of Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord.  Amen.

May The Lord Bless And Keep You In His Loving Arms,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/29/2007 9:54:30 PM
Hi Brother Phil,
Thanks for the prayer. Others have sent me PM's saying they are praying also!
God bless!
Carla :)

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2007 8:10:18 PM

Hi Carla,

You've got it!  I have added Dave and Pat to my prayer list.  The power of prayer is amazing!!!

Thank you for doing this for you friends!!  You are such a sweet person and I thank you for all you do!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!